Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by forumMule View Post
    EWWWW, he likes fat girls btw.
    They need love to you know
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

hey t2, i miss you all. here's me in t3! hope you will join me soon!

get hit a lot in t3 =.= lol...
    Last edited by Aniki; 06-30-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    :'( we miss niki!

Shadow Titanium
    The real fun is in T5.
    Venus

Shadow Titanium
    shutup alex ^^

Titanium
    Got a question:

This morning for the 9am war i went on Crittney. I stated my usual plan a the start, which mind u, literally not one person listened to. Half way through the war a Perfection (ofc) logs in named RootsOfPeace or something of the sort. They log straight in when we were being assaulted at our last base (head quarters) and hoped on Center solo. Long story short we lost due to lack of team work on everyones part not just his.

Heres the question. . .
    in the waiting room Roots told me we lost cause of my command. when he wasnt even there for it. nor knew that noone listened to it in the first place. he continued to say that his fs scored better so i asked who it was. all he would tell me is it was cap and it lvled out cause sig went up. i immediately thought aniki but he wasnt cap at the expansion time. but here i am confused. b4 the update my fb was always war rank 2 with our bringer above me. so his fs didnt outscore my fb, and my fs outscores my fb, so. . . . its adding up to yet another Perfection sht talker backing up stories with fables and made up garbage. what is his alts name? the name of this epic fs that im nub in comparison to lol.

and we all know there is nice sig drops now. but b4 the update 99/100 of the sig pieces were useless in war unless they were sig event. so his fs was either wearing plum trash . . . or my fb in aramid outscored his fs in sig event >.> i wonder which it was.

and no. im not mad. not trolling. just want to know if anyone will volunteer his fs's name so i can continue to laugh as hard as i am atm.

thx bye!

also this tickled me . . . .
    all war Capella killed 107 Procyons . . . .45 of it was mine. nearly half in a 15 vs 15? not that impressive for a fs but heres the punch line. Roots told me i need to go where Procs are and help defend. hmmm . . . nearly half the kills were mine and i double dmg taken AND given to 2nd place . . . >.> yeah....news flash: i do go to the Procs.
    Last edited by Caylum; 07-07-2011 at 06:50 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    it was a 7 samp 50 hp plate. and when you were warring.. he hasnt warred on his fs for a looooooooooooooong time. He was in t1 for a while. He stopped warring on his fs abouttt a week before i got bringer and he was indeed the best cap at that moment and he did tank and hit hard. And you missed out last week mannnn, we were on our caps and made procs lose almost every war last week ^^ lol and you cappin on perfection again trololol come on man we are like 30 years younger then you >.< leave us alone

Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    Got a question:

This morning for the 9am war i went on Crittney. I stated my usual plan a the start, which mind u, literally not one person listened to. Half way through the war a Perfection (ofc) logs in named RootsOfPeace or something of the sort. They log straight in when we were being assaulted at our last base (head quarters) and hoped on Center solo. Long story short we lost due to lack of team work on everyones part not just his.

Heres the question. . .
    in the waiting room Roots told me we lost cause of my command. when he wasnt even there for it. nor knew that noone listened to it in the first place. he continued to say that his fs scored better so i asked who it was. all he would tell me is it was cap and it lvled out cause sig went up. i immediately thought aniki but he wasnt cap at the expansion time. but here i am confused. b4 the update my fb was always war rank 2 with our bringer above me. so his fs didnt outscore my fb, and my fs outscores my fb, so. . . . its adding up to yet another Perfection sht talker backing up stories with fables and made up garbage. what is his alts name? the name of this epic fs that im nub in comparison to lol.

and we all know there is nice sig drops now. but b4 the update 99/100 of the sig pieces were useless in war unless they were sig event. so his fs was either wearing plum trash . . . or my fb in aramid outscored his fs in sig event >.> i wonder which it was.

and no. im not mad. not trolling. just want to know if anyone will volunteer his fs's name so i can continue to laugh as hard as i am atm.

thx bye!

also this tickled me . . . .
    all war Capella killed 107 Procyons . . . .45 of it was mine. nearly half in a 15 vs 15? not that impressive for a fs but heres the punch line. Roots told me i need to go where Procs are and help defend. hmmm . . . nearly half the kills were mine and i double dmg taken AND given to 2nd place . . . >.> yeah....news flash: i do go to the Procs.
    U mad =D

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    it was a 7 samp 50 hp plate. and when you were warring.. he hasnt warred on his fs for a looooooooooooooong time. He was in t1 for a while. He stopped warring on his fs abouttt a week before i got bringer and he was indeed the best cap at that moment and he did tank and hit hard. And you missed out last week mannnn, we were on our caps and made procs lose almost every war last week ^^ lol and you cappin on perfection again trololol come on man we are like 30 years younger then you >.< leave us alone
    lol since T2 came out ive quit it for 1 week. i had to go out of town. and i was always either bringer or wr2. the only fs every above me in t2 was aniki b4 he went proc. so when was he the best? the 1 week in over a year that i quit? rofl?

Shadow Titanium
    O>o you're talking about wayyyyy back in the past.. lol what im talking about is pretty recent -.- and he scored higher then 250s so yea

but yea.. im the best t2 fb now >=)

Last edited by Obsessions; 07-07-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast