Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Discussion

Titanium
    thats alot of ''i love you''s never knew u felt that way about me >.> makes me all jittery inside.

Shadow Titanium
    rofl i didnt even notice that.. aha

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥phile? i never asked for any pics lmfao and i never dirty talked with whoever was in crittney... she added me and when she pmed me she talks about war and thats all lmfao. lol... I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥phile.. im not even 18 yet >.>. LIke i said before im done fighting over nothing. You can keep going but im not going to respond. bye ^^

lol so when middle school starts back does Perfection disban until spring break? just curious

Shadow Titanium
    ^still trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    lol so when middle school starts back does Perfection disban until spring break? just curious
    So when next week starts are you gonna take the week off from your PMS? Just curious? Oh wait....ur in your period 24/7

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Well before this post I had not seen you openly admit he was better. And no you're not noob, and I don't think i've ever implied that since Liki is just damn good =D! I had already said my point so there's really no need to say it again ^^

AND this is a t2 thread so I believe it is alright to bring Liki into this considering he is in t2 =O
    i get told im trolling and u guys are posting w/o even reading what was posted b4 u. if u dont read to know what the convo is about and still pick sides ur just a brown nosing nobody. read next time.

trinity stop. i just wanted to prove they were to embarrassed to give his name. or show any screens of his points. i won. next conversation?

like i said b4 there was 1 week since t2 was out that i didnt war. in that entire time the only fs's to strike interest in my mind on cap side were . . . .

Aniki: went proc then lvled out so its not him
    LikiDoh: still in T2 so its not him
    TrainHarriet: still in T2 so its not him
    Shayns (or something like that): lvled out of t2 but recently. not when the update came out.

no other fs in all of T2 since creation sticks out in my mind other than those 4. and neither are him if what he says (cap, lvled out after update, fs, t2) was true.

and dont compare me or crit to liki lol. he is our bringer for a reason. he is better. telling me that someone is better when i would actually agree is pointless. me and liki have mad respect for each other and have been warring together on several different classes for a very long time and its ALWAYS a blast.

=P That's I too long of a post for me to read! Brown nosing? >:O You gettin racist? What about white nosing or black nosing or yellow nosing cuz in the end it's the same stuf inside ! BOOGERS

Titanium
    the brown in brown nosing is referring to poop -_-

Well poop has different colors you know =] it's like RAINBOW! And eventually =l it all turns white...i think o.e

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Well poop has different colors you know =] it's like RAINBOW! And eventually =l it all turns white...i think o.e
    only your poop comes out white

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast