Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: CABAL Expansion 3: Legacy of Darkness [Translated by Chippo]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    It would be better if they gave us a list of what type of defined scroll you could get from transmuting what type of item

...You can't be srssss......
    But here is the chart again for the (fill in the blank)-th time.

Options for each part (Random applies to all Options in each column/section)

Option Scroll Grades

http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.p...grading-System

Shadow Titanium
    yeah,those are random scroll and the garde they apply for,I want defined scrolls......like If I go to ic2 and get a cd forcy db blade,If i break it down do I have a chance of getting a defined critical rate scroll?
    1st, you don't get any scrolls if the item is not slotted.
    2nd, why would you transmute the blade if it at least has a slot and 6% cdi option? It's still worth something.
    3rd, if you still decide to transmute the item and it's slotted, yes, you do have a shot (1/10 based on the number of Options; Skill EXP option only comes from Random Scrolls) at getting a Defined Critical Rate Scroll.

Shadow Titanium
    "A Random Scroll is exactly that, you can gain a random upgrade option from the available options, while a Defined Option Scroll allows you to control which upgrade you get, exactly like the catalysts used to do. The only difference is that you can now control the old level 2 upgrade options as well"

please explain,how are we going to be able to control them?....are certain rare items going to give us defined scrolls for the old level 2 upgrade options?
    You have no control over getting the desired Defined Option Scrolls of the old level 2 upgrade options.

Think of it like this.
    You gather materials for a Forcium Cube vs. You gather slotted (and epic enchanted) items to transmute/extract
    You choose which part you wish the Cube to be and craft it (it may fail) vs. You transmute a specific part (i.e weapon/armor) (extraction may fail to give you an option scroll)
    You open the Cube and see the outcome vs. You see the outcome of the extraction (the resulting Scroll can be Random or a Defined/Fixed as some call it)

The outcome is totally random. But with the chart provided, you at least have some idea which Options are expected from the result.

With that being said, I hope the useful Options, such as Critical Damage, Critical Rate, HP Absorb Up, HP, Max Critical Rate Up, HP Absorb Limit Up, etc. will be more common than getting the correct Amp slot from a Forcium Cube. Then again...this Force Core Upgrading System is another ALZ pool for the unlucky.
    Last edited by Chippo; 06-13-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I guess it's an improvement?....idk,it just seems like if you transmute an epic item (db/will) that you'd get a better chance of getting your desired "Defined/Fixed" scroll instead of breaking down a regular 1 slot anything for the same results and more randomness
    I doubt there will be an inclination towards transmuting slotted epic items to acquire useful option scrolls. What you are saying is: "we'll see if Core Alchemic Transmuters discriminate items between slotted epics and slotted non-epics." I don't know if that would be the case; probably it won't be. After all, this update is supposed to re-balance the game, in my opinion.

up

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

So if a have a armor sloted with Max Critical Rate Up and transmute it, the result will be random?
    Is useless slot items now to transmute in the update?

And I would transmute a worthless 1 slot 6%cdi cb forcy w/e without hesitation if it gave up a critical rate catalyst
    Even if it did it is probably better to keep for use/sale Not many people need rate on forci/lyc weapon or can afford sehh for that matter.
    Last edited by zhuai; 06-19-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    bump

@ athy your sig thingy have enough different things in it? Like holy crap it goes through like 50. Ha ha ha.
    I forget how many it has lol.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    i saw the Drei EOG is pretty different from the EOG+8.. are they gonna change all the EOG's ??

you sa bes

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast