Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL Expansion 3: Legacy of Darkness [Translated by Chippo]

clean is good all the time!!! bumpy again for my bud chip..^_~

Hi Chippo,
    I'm from Brazil and our "unofficial translator of updates" is diverging from you on one topic, Force Core Upgrade.
    Could you make clear how is to put Critical Rate now?
    The person here is telling that is still random but with a higher chance using an Critical Rate Attribute Incantation.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by vandalus View Post
    Hi Chippo,
    I'm from Brazil and our "unofficial translator of updates" is diverging from you on one topic, Force Core Upgrade.
    Could you make clear how is to put Critical Rate now?
    The person here is telling that is still random but with a higher chance using an Critical Rate Attribute Incantation.
    Hello,
    There are going to be three ways to put Critical Rate after the update.
    1. Use a Critical Rate Increase Attribute Incantation (extracted from slotted/epic weapons or helms)
    I don't recommend the last two.
    2. Use a Random Attribute Incantation (extracted from any slotted/epic items above Normal/Crude grade)
    3. Use both. If Random fails, Critical Rate Increase Attribute Incantation might succeed.

This screenshot is from 유저 갤러리 (User Gallery) and titled 전섭 1호 맞나요? (Is this All-Server first?)
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/default.aspx?...032?category=1

In case you want to check with other means of translation, I will provide the Korean text here.
    방어구 속성주문서 (최상급)
    크리티컬 확률 증가

방어구의 포스 슬롯에 특별한 속성을 부여할 때 사용하는 주문서
    방어구: 미스릴 급
    적용 장비: 헬멧

The above is translated as:

Armor Attribute Incantation (Highest)
    Critical Rate Increase

Attribute Incantation required to enchant a special attribute into an armor's force slot
    Armor: Mithril (Forcium) Grade
    Applied gear: Helm

The second part is for Gloves and gives HP Steal Attribute, by the way.

I hope this input has clarified this topic for your translator from diverging on Force Core Upgrade.
    In conclusion, putting Critical Rate Increase will be much easier than it is now, but this time acquiring the correct (grade-specific) Incantation may prove to be the underlying challenge of the future.

Tchau~
    Last edited by Chippo; 05-18-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: before > now

bump for my bud!!! ^_~

Bumpy for my bud chip! ^_~

im having a difficult time trying to understand the new slotting system.

what kind of items would you need to rate it. does certain items have specific attributes.

such as the rate catalyst. using this will 100% guarantee rate in the slot.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    im having a difficult time trying to understand the new slotting system.

what kind of items would you need to rate it. does certain items have specific attributes.

such as the rate catalyst. using this will 100% guarantee rate in the slot.
    unless fail which means nothing in slot or what so ever

I'll check out some more details soon if I can. to assist

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    There is a lot riding on this update for EST and what remains of the Cabal NA community,mostly due to the fact that the upgrading system update made it 10x more frustrating for the average player........so the average player quit. SUP VENUS!!!,now with this re-vamping of the force core slotting system you can extract level 2 force core catalysts from gear....imho it sounds like a good thing since AH won't be flooded with crap non-slot cb gear that no one is gonna buy anyways,not to mention being able to have a custom character totally unique to everyone else's.....50% flee rate on a wizzy?,it could probably be done now,75% rate warrior?,why not?....sounds like fun,it looks like EST is just letting it all go and finally letting players have fun and enjoy the game instead of trying to milk a player's paycheck by slightly tweaking CS every week.

Not to mention the increase in drop quality from mid level dungeons,supposedly PC gear now drops from every dungeon........pfft,fuck crafting now(unless it's rings and ammy's),it's obsolete,there's no point,now you can just go farm w/e for a pc w/e.....need it extended?....forget the endless hunting for derk,now you can just farm dx's on hard and maybe you'll get one,or maybe a +7 or +8 cape.....that was one of my beefs when we got the last update when all that cheap ass crappy CB forcium/TG/SG/mystic flooded the market that only dropped from 14x+ dungeons...seriously tho,sg gauntlets (wa.) of guard 30 def rate?....yeah,sure am glad I took 3 min. out of my life to kill that boss,ty for the red osm cores guy......as for the new armor,it looks cool,but that's about it cuz stat wise you'll need all 4 pieces AND the epaulet just to get the same effects as a couple of pieces of high end forcy......so don't expect to see too many people wearing them.

(lol,dry plastic mechanism,wtf)

But a perfect core from running DX's all week......legendary

question about the class specific armor: Can a FA with martialboots use the class card to make the boots FA-specific? I assume not, cause it doesnt make sense, but someone has told me thats how it will work.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast