Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: CABAL Expansion 3: Legacy of Darkness [Translated by Chippo]

Ugh, that new dark blue armor doesn't look so unique and appealing as compared to other mmorpg's.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7449&dateline=1290336  624

I've heard that if you rate stuffs or slot anything lv2 with a Catalyst, you only get partial stats
    Like instead of the normal 7 rate, you get 5.
    Is this true?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    I've heard that if you rate stuffs or slot anything lv2 with a Catalyst, you only get partial stats
    Is this true?
    doubtfull,It was probably something some guy said like "Wouldn't it suck if they nerfed lvl 2 force core slotting?,like they did with upgrading and dungeons drops?"....and someone heard that but took it as "Yo!!!,they gonna nerf the new slotting system yo!!,and now you're all like "Bro!!,wtf is up with that?"......and we're still all like "idk meng,just give us the damn update or gt.fo"

Osmium
    wonder if the set + cape benefits will be added to all the capes. say 2 forci peices and +8 cape.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    Is this true?
    For one-handed weapons and helms, 7% rate is the result of slot-extending. 2% bonus rate is added to the 5% rate slot. Normally if a one-handed weapon or helm is slotted with rate via a catalyst or incantation (later), 5% is the result.

Banned

crazy LFB :P be trollin. The HP increase is pretty cool. My helm will give me 225 more HP ^_^

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    My guess is as good as anyone's. So far nothing major has been patched in KR servers. If you want to at least know what m/a's they have had, go to EU's unofficial translation: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...ss-Patch-notes. The most recent m/a (June 1st) is at the end of the first post.
    On that website, it saids osm armor grade base def is abit lower than what we have now, example osm armor base def is 70, on that link it saids 64...?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by tsjay View Post
    On that website, it saids osm armor grade base def is abit lower than what we have now, example osm armor base def is 70, on that link it saids 64...?
    slot vs. non-slot
    items that use Highest cores/extenders = 12 more def than their non-slot counterpart
    items that do not use Highest cores/extenders = 6 more def than their non-slot counterpart

"saids"?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    slot vs. non-slot
    items that use Highest cores/extenders = 12 more def than their non-slot counterpart
    items that do not use Highest cores/extenders = 6 more def than their non-slot counterpart

"saids"?
    oh so that table is talking about none sloted grade, ic

how about the plastic set, it saids 5amp max and other stats....Can it be stacked like the existing lycanus weapon? like amp in all 3stats, total 15amp max ? lol
    Last edited by tsjay; 06-09-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast