Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Osama is dead, global fobs are next, team usa>the world.

Banned

Cool Osama is dead, global fobs are next, team usa>the world.

Operation MooMooMilk In Full Effect...

Shadow Titanium
    yeah shut up noob.
    ill rather to keep my sexy budy and the brain and kill freaks like u... noob

Shadow Titanium
    haha who is this moomoomilk guy, his name makes me laugh wait brb............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....... loling
    he previoulsy made a noob post about a 2 weeks ago and cried about pricing went down on items cos EST made an update to increase epic drops, but he blamed on globals lmao his brain must be a size of peanut

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    haha who is this moomoomilk guy, his name makes me laugh wait brb............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....... loling
    he previoulsy made a noob post about a 2 weeks ago and cried about pricing went down on items cos EST made an update to increase epic drops, but he blamed on globals lmao his brain must be a size of peanut
    yep is the same guy he been QQ about it from a long time like they guy how say FB is OP XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

i suppose obama didnt mention hes been dead since feb 2002..

guess his political stunt worked for elections. how convienient.

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/m...toshopped-fake

BTW. no one likes america. update yourself to the world. everyone I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing hates your country. not neccesary the people as most are apathetic. just the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing leaders.

This country doesn't have a leader,its like a chess game president is the king but he cant move without the player.
    This country's commercial imagine is so bad that its good for them so racism can go on and you idiots can keep hating like blind chickens.
    American's are pathetic? I think their smart enough for you to think they are in some way by using their soul selling people(black/white) to distract the everyday life of a real american.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post

BTW. no one likes america. update yourself to the world. everyone I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing hates your country. not neccesary the people as most are apathetic. just the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing leaders.
    you hate america...yet you are playing on our american based servers...hmmm irony

Banned
    let the ignorant pple comment

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post

SMD CANADAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    Operation MooMooMilk In Full Effect...
    IGN: Angel