Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gary055 View Post
    Things like this annoy you ? What are you ,15? She's just trying to make a point ... you're just like her, complaining ... You're just feeding the flames . You think what you say is going to solve anything ? moron.... rofl
    actually you are completely wrong. how am i just like her? did i make a thread called
    "ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad (fail):"?
    didnt think so. am i feeding the flames or trying to shut her up? shut her up.
    do i think what i am saying is going to solve anything? maybe if she goes back and looks at how much of an idiot she has represented herself and for other globals that are decent people.

you can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and btw, do you think your post is gonna solve anything?

oh wait

Banned
    yo kidd0 what are ya, 10? and isnt it past your beddy bye time?

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    oh im sorry i forgot your anthem.

That video is awesome lol kakakakaka 25vs2

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post
    you guys take stuff too far to heart. alonis or wtf your name is shut up and stop complaining honestly go back ingame and play with ur friends whoever that is. idc if ur asain, white, pakistan, black, anything but dang you are so annoying you almost provoke people to make a joke about you. like a little kid . stop talking.
    ahhh dont talk if u dont know what ur talking about.. did u even tryd to understand my point here? Lol

Shadow Titanium
    I have to understand!
    what u ppl trying to make me feel?
    feel bad about myself?
    offend me?
    make me think im lame?

common.. tell me!

morons!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    That video is awesome lol kakakakaka 25vs2
    Ooooooo chuckie! Lol I haven't heard this in over 5 years! Haha old school!
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Banned
    Why'd u double post? U dont see the edit button , buddy? Lolol

Mannnn i wasn't hating on you .. Just what u said .. Back off son
    Last edited by gary055; 05-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Lets talk about food

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

lol all you fobs go fark your mother.

This thread pretty much highlights the reason why there is such a problem between "globals" and people who were here before.
    Exibit A: Global claiming they are understanding and peaceful.
    Exibit B: Someone expressing an opposing opinion in a thought out, logical manner, and said global completely lashing out in a hypocritical way.
    Really, as was said before, what everything boils down to is language barrier. Take an internet forum where tone of words can easily be mistaken, and add that with a vague understanding of the common language and you have grounds for disaster.

It's not just that though.
    The thing about globals is that they did merge into an already established community. It's kind of like being a new player in a game, or starting the first day at a new school, new job, etc. There are new rules you need to learn and new people you need to get along with. Meaning, new people merging into an existing community should have realized that there would be things they would have to learn about in order to get along with or play in THIS community.
    I'm not saying it's right for people already on the server to act rude to people who are new. BOTH sides are guilty of being rude to each other, and there will always be immature kids who ruin it for everyone regardless of their background.
    What I'm saying is, it's quite annoying when someone is new and is unwilling to learn. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's quite another to be stupid. This is probably why people have problems with globals.
    Some like to act like they know it all already and are entitled to do what they like, when they are NEW into THIS community.
    I don't like to pre-judge people, and I am certainly open to making friends with anyone regardless of their nationality, but I do NOT appreciate when, as someone else said, a person is ruining the game for everyone and they don't care to listen, negotiate, or learn.

The Lady has Spoken

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast