Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alonis View Post
    thats like really piss's me off..

when ppl use the word " global " as a curse common guys we are human.. since when america become to animals tht treat ppl this way?

im ashmed for this country!

and yeah so maybe my english isnt perfect and i do mistakes like other " globals" sometimes.. maybe laugh for a sec but common humiliate us and treat us like we are garbage..

get a life.. and if u dont have any.. its ur fault not mine
    here take this hot cup of s t F u C|_|
    u should be the one to get a life

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lordforceblader View Post
    here take this hot cup of s t F u C|_|
    u should be the one to get a life
    Hi,

I like your post.

Oh wow this isnt Cabal anymore for a lot of you, this is just a battle between races (aka "Globals" and Na's) . You got to learn to tolerate eachother , but oh well i guess is a long way to go for some of you. I come from Eu and honestly i never saw a community full of such hatred like this one before...Oh and to that guy that said "Globals" are immigrants and such , a little reminder my friend , unless u're a native american You are an immigrant yourself .

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

WOW really come on everyone is a immigrant themselves even aliens think that NA and Global is aliens even when they are aliens themselves if you dont know then go watch Planet 51

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Oh wow this isnt Cabal anymore for a lot of you, this is just a battle between races (aka "Globals" and Na's) . You got to learn to tolerate eachother , but oh well i guess is a long way to go for some of you. I come from Eu and honestly i never saw a community full of such hatred like this one before...Oh and to that guy that said "Globals" are immigrants and such , a little reminder my friend , unless u're a native american You are an immigrant yourself .
    native americans sitting on reservations after they sat around and did nothing with their land, thats a coolstory your teaching.

atleast its free college for natives, that was total reparations for them, i mean blacks they dont get anything cuz they were only slaves, they never had thier land stolen and then made slaves, they just came n stole land with white people a little later in the game. ^_^ teach u more later after u guys done 5manning pluma when severs come back
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by got666 View Post
    WOW really come on everyone is a immigrant themselves even aliens think that NA and Global is aliens even when they are aliens themselves if you dont know then go watch Planet 51

you're a clown

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    you're a clown
    want to be my clown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by got666 View Post
    want to be my clown
    lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112