Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh

don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....
    Sup

By the way im Canadian.

NA and Global good in theory, but comes out F'ed up like pizza and cookies. Rofl

Last edited by SilentM; 05-03-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them..................

[

yo zeon!
    i read like everything.. i guess every1 is to lazy to read it..
    i stick to u! with every word

ah and btw i sold daninis

Quote Originally Posted by alonis View Post
    yo zeon!
    i read like everything.. i guess every1 is to lazy to read it..
    i stick to u! with every word

ah and btw i sold daninis
    Oh I read it but there's some mistakes =/
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Ok class! keyword is : Of and America
    False feeling?Let me put you in a Black neighborhood so you can tell me something about false feeling before you get slap across the face.
    Supreme race? I find that funny because U.S is made of so many race like Latin,Asian,European and ect.
    You got to stop thinking the world is a school and that U.S are just bunch of Jocks
    7 continents. We are not in the time of little foot where a supercontinent existed

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by zeon View Post
    hmm dani? Just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... I'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: The less.. Educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... Kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xd... So, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... These are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

So, bottom line, the ragers are basically ignorant fools xd

ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that america is a big big continent, formed by three smaller parts called "north" america (that would be where u.s -- ur country-- and canada -- which is bigger-- are), "centre america" (where , honduras, guatemala, nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "south america" (where countries like colombia, venezuela, brazil, perú are) these 3 pieces get together forming the big big continent call america...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? Then star calling urselves unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think colombia is in africa how america is layed out.

Btw, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's thrash e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e in the world... But there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, i'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "na" scammers.... There are as much "global" ksers as there are "na" ksers.... And so on and on.... So, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... Hating an entire community won't help out at all

emo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    u guys should just stop with this thread now were not getting anywhere besides why get along when the game is going to die anyways
    Not today :]

Banned
    bumping for the purpose of laughter.

Banned
    alonis if someone is mean to you.. just go home and play with urself, it will make u feel better.. i always do XD hehehehehe

one reason why i quit...

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast