Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

hmmm, I've read everything on this thread and I could point out a few names that post constructive opinions such as : Poloma, Greedy, Jackk, Alonis, and probably 1 or 2 more, sorry I didn't keep track of all.

This is my 1st thread involve in a conversation on this forum.
    I'm from US and have Asian blood running through my vessels. Honestly honestly and honestly I never care where the players are from, what ethnicity and whether speak English or not, I treated them all the same at 1st. I'm truly understand how both parties felt. Global players felt like being treat as crap by NA players and NA players felt like being invaded by viruses, parasites, plague. Well, I had a lot of global friends on Venus Server. I had been scammed in both Venus and Merc servers, and took advantage by them, but I don't hate their guts for that. I think it was b/c they were unfortunate to be born and raise in a bad society where they feel like they had to protect themselves in order to survive. And that protective instinct tells them that "good offense = good defense" --> "survival of the fittest" --> "the strong will survive". Global server were not much of a protective server, so a lot of ppl hacked. My own global friends told me that 80%+ are hackers and are in every guilds. It was a disadvantage for not hacking while others are doing it. After the merge w/ NA cabal very very few global friend of mine were able to auto bot and range hack to lvl, but not dmg or anything else. After a while they stopped botting b/c myself and my NA friends won't dungeon w/ them even though we communicate w/ each others everyday. I told them that global server is in the past, so at present let's play fair to enjoys the game like every1 else and they did.
    Alonis, I believe you have missed the points as a few people here have mentioned, and I believe that was b/c you've put in so much emotions to protect global players. A few bad players can't create this much hatred and stirred up such a huge mess like this. At beginning I'm sure NA players has nothing to resent global players b/c we don't know anything about them, so as a host we certainly welcome our guests. No global players has a tag said "global" on their foreheads, but their actions made it recognizable.
    I could feel how sad you are, and I can tell you that I'm as sad as you are right now, but facts are facts; none of us here or any1 else could change it. I'm here not saying NA player actions are right either; this will require the changes from both parties for us all to have fun together. Let's hope for a brighter future; together we can break any barrier.

Over all, I still like you, Alonis

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicSeller View Post
    hmmm, I've read everything on this thread and I could point out a few names that post constructive opinions such as : Poloma, Greedy, Jackk, Alonis, and probably 1 or 2 more, sorry I didn't keep track of all.

This is my 1st thread involve in a conversation on this forum.
    I'm from US and have Asian blood running through my vessels. Honestly honestly and honestly I never care where the players are from, what ethnicity and whether speak English or not, I treated them all the same at 1st. I'm truly understand how both parties felt. Global players felt like being treat as crap by NA players and NA players felt like being invaded by viruses, parasites, plague. Well, I had a lot of global friends on Venus Server. I had been scammed in both Venus and Merc servers, and took advantage by them, but I don't hate their guts for that. I think it was b/c they were unfortunate to be born and raise in a bad society where they feel like they had to protect themselves in order to survive. And that protective instinct tells them that "good offense = good defense" --> "survival of the fittest" --> "the strong will survive". Global server were not much of a protective server, so a lot of ppl hacked. My own global friends told me that 80%+ are hackers and are in every guilds. It was a disadvantage for not hacking while others are doing it. After the merge w/ NA cabal very very few global friend of mine were able to auto bot and range hack to lvl, but not dmg or anything else. After a while they stopped botting b/c myself and my NA friends won't dungeon w/ them even though we communicate w/ each others everyday. I told them that global server is in the past, so at present let's play fair to enjoys the game like every1 else and they did.
    Alonis, I believe you have missed the points as a few people here have mentioned, and I believe that was b/c you've put in so much emotions to protect global players. A few bad players can't create this much hatred and stirred up such a huge mess like this. At beginning I'm sure NA players has nothing to resent global players b/c we don't know anything about them, so as a host we certainly welcome our guests. No global players has a tag said "global" on their foreheads, but their actions made it recognizable.
    I could feel how sad you are, and I can tell you that I'm as sad as you are right now, but facts are facts; none of us here or any1 else could change it. I'm here not saying NA player actions are right either; this will require the changes from both parties for us all to have fun together. Let's hope for a brighter future; together we can break any barrier.

Over all, I still like you, Alonis

that was great post!
    if i could say what u jsut posted from the begining and ask for peace between both sides i would do it.
    i can agree with u 100%

for every1 alse > i really hoped for honest posts wih no offence to any sides
    when i saw the way ppl talk and blame every1 with the childish react thats what made sad,
    i wrote this post from half sadness and half anger kuz i felt ive been judged for stupid things and hey, im a girl, i take stff deep in the heart and i felt like i had to make this thread to get answers and know, sadly 70% of this thread become to type of spam><
    Last edited by alonis; 05-03-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Banned
    yea..lets just get along.=p

Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: the less.. educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xD... so, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... these are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

So, bottom line, the ragers are basically ignorant fools xD

Ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that America is a BIG BIG continent, formed by three smaller parts called "North" America (That would be where U.S -- Ur country-- and Canada -- Which is bigger-- are), "Centre America" (where , Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "South America" (where countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Perú are) These 3 pieces get together forming the BIG BIG continent call AMERICA...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? then star calling urselves Unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

Oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think Colombia is in Africa how America is layed out.

BTW, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, Na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's THRASH E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E in the world... but there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, I'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "NA" scammers.... there are as much "global" Ksers as there are "NA" ksers.... and so on and on.... so, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... hating an entire community won't help out at ALL

Banned
    wtf is this geo class?

Banned
    lol thats too long to read x.x i stopped at "hmm Dani" =p

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Well, >_>

Clearly I think I made my point as did a few other "Mature" thinking people in this thread, trying to help or constructively point things out, the others that have yet to mentally grow up plainly proved a definitive point trying to be made or asked about, the lack of maturity in this game and on the forums is seriously lacking. Lack of respect. Lack of reading comprehension. All around lack of a lot of things.

Matters not to me who or what a person is, nor even where they are from the first time I speak, meet, chat with them. Guess I was taught to treat everyone with respect first and not be judgemental before getting to know them before being forced to place them into a "General" category. The moment the other person disrespects you, turn your cheek, get and if smited again after trying to stay respectful and non-judgemental, can't stay that way for ever. Three strikes rule I was taught, which after, who can stay friendly and neutral while continually being berated, disrespected, etc.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." & "He who lives in a glass house should never cast the first stone."

Do those sound to familiar to anyone being raised nowadays???

If not, ponder and take them to heart I would suggest.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: the less.. educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xD... so, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... these are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

Ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that America is a BIG BIG continent, formed by three smaller parts called "North" America (That would be where U.S -- Ur country-- and Canada -- Which is bigger-- are), "Centre America" (where , Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "South America" (where countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Perú are) These 3 pieces get together forming the BIG BIG continent call AMERICA...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? then star calling urselves Unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

Oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think Colombia is in Africa how America is layed out.

BTW, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, Na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's THRASH E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E in the world... but there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, I'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "NA" scammers.... there are as much "global" Ksers as there are "NA" ksers.... and so on and on.... so, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... hating an entire community won't help out at ALL

you're a joke.

Funny part is...I'm trying to state the obvious but just like Alonis said you globals have trashy players just like we do.

Its just that we (Players on NA) have the upper hand because as was stated before you guys have been dropped off at our house...not visa versa. If your server was good and ours was bad and we got shuffled off over there you all would be talking about the effing Gringos, etc right. Hypocritical arent we all.

FYI my family on one side were Polish and on the other Japanese imigrants. Kinda funny huh. I love the Nazi comparison to "American" people. You're a genius.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    Ok class! keyword is : Of and America
    False feeling?Let me put you in a Black neighborhood so you can tell me something about false feeling before you get slap across the face.
    Supreme race? I find that funny because U.S is made of so many race like Latin,Asian,European and ect.
    You got to stop thinking the world is a school and that U.S are just bunch of Jocks
    7 continents. We are not in the time of little foot where a supercontinent existed
    Last edited by Shinji; 05-03-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast