Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

Shadow Titanium

ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

thats like really piss's me off..

when ppl use the word " global " as a curse common guys we are human.. since when america become to animals tht treat ppl this way?

im ashmed for this country!

and yeah so maybe my english isnt perfect and i do mistakes like other " globals" sometimes.. maybe laugh for a sec but common humiliate us and treat us like we are garbage..

get a life.. and if u dont have any.. its ur fault not mine

Shadow Titanium
    its not about American, there are ppl like that everywhere, not all people are tolerant and good at respecting others.... they just need to grow up hehe

Banned
    But in NA Cabal , it's Americans/Canadians in particular . Just because someone doesn't speak English as well, we separate them from the crowd . Its just how it is . In real life as well . However, we shouldn't express that as an insult .

Shadow Titanium
    i met amazing ppl in na.. thou other americans really ruining the reputation

i sad for this ppl who act like theyr 10 years old and dont respect others

Banned
    You're on the internet and so are they . People take advantage of that and act like morons irresponsibly

Banned
    alonis is prutty o.o we got a sexy girl playing cabal o.o WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^

Banned
    lol.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    alonis is prutty o.o we got a sexy girl playing cabal o.o WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^
    Lol <

i guess i will quit cabal soon like many others.. kuz of bad treat of ppl.. then the " sexy girl" wont be here LOL

Banned
    And many more will join the ranks its not a dying game ...just going through the stages

Banned
    1. why come to cabal NA if you can't speak english?
    2. you make our market I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    3. we view globals as babies, you talk like 4 year olds "my englis not gud, but i wan plai in amurika"
    4. us americans aren't rude, we just don't tolerate idiots aka globals.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast