Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alonis View Post
    Lol <

i guess i will quit cabal soon like many others.. kuz of bad treat of ppl.. then the " sexy girl" wont be here LOL
    o.o nooo dont quit x.x just ignore bad ppl. there r lot of cool ppl still playing.u need help call me.cabal needs sexy girls,the game is getting full of dudes... soo sexy girl u cant quit ^_~

Banned
    Lol <

i guess i will quit cabal soon like many others.. kuz of bad treat of ppl.. then the " sexy girl" wont be here LOL
    lol quit as if anyone cares, go to school, get a brain k

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    1. why come to cabal NA if you can't speak english?
    2. you make our market I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
    3. we view globals as babies, you talk like 4 year olds "my englis not gud, but i wan plai in amurika"
    4. us americans aren't rude, we just don't tolerate idiots aka globals.
    stop whining.. ur just like 8 year old kid hated by every1 so shut up.. even americans hate u noob..

fyi i finishd school.. i finishd army, i bet u didnt even finish second grade u freak.. die

no cares what u have to say.. so get lost
    Last edited by alonis; 05-02-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Banned
    stop whining.. ur just like 8 year old kid hated by every1 so shut up.. even americans hate u noob..

fyi i finishd school.. i finishd army, i bet u didnt even finish second grade u freak.. die

no cares what u have to say.. so get lost
    ^_^ wut she said =p

Titanium
    What bugs me about globals is, almost every global I've met just feels its right to ruin the gaming experience for everyone else. I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans. And just recently, some people from AMPM decided it was a fantastic idea to explore the world of insults with me, even though it was quite plain to see they were global, and didn't understand much english. If you don't understand english, don't view it as a handicap and give yourself the benefit of the doubt because we treat you different, due to your lack of communication. We blatantly don't care about your race, gender, creed, and further more, native language. Let me put it blunt. If you're gonna mess with a bull, you're gonna get horns. If you're gonna mess with the internet community of Cabal, do not oblige yourselves to getting mad when we turn around and smack you all in the face. We may not be any better than you, but we're respectful. Which is something I see global newcomers lack.

By the way you're a buncha d00sh bags.
    thats about enough of yer <removed>

Banned
    i gotta admit,some globals r pretty much disrespectful. not gonna argue with that 1. but anyway they bother1 just kick their butt and after all the shiz is over just say HI and move on=p lol lots of ppl on my buddy list from global was cuz we started a fight =p

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    . I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans.
    huh. dont mention my guild ever again..
    maybe u said some truth stf but keep ur mouth kuz all ppl nvm if they from global or na every1 is da same!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CyrStalAFX View Post
    ^_^ i like everyone
    Muwaaah!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans.
    Not saying you should apologize , but ya shouldn't generalize the guild for what one person did or a few whatever . And if ya got a problem with them . Let it out lol this sounds like therapy

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast