Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

they guys from AMPM are s btw i understand u

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    cant u ppl just get along? o.o

Shadow Titanium
    ah not going anywhere this thread.. wastin time fightin with shameless ppl who whine for every lil thing

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by alonis View Post
    i met amazing ppl in na.. thou other americans really ruining the reputation

i sad for this ppl who act like theyr 10 years old and dont respect others
    And there in lies one of the many problems with online gaming, for the reason being is a lot of them act like 10 year olds because they are in that 10-15 year old stage of life. 2nd improper parenting of parents not watching what the heck their kids are doing online has a lot to do with it. 3rd being tied to the 2nd, lack of teaching proper respect and civility by parents to their children. 4th being the anonomity of they are not having to face the person they are insulting in real life, so thus a lot of people suffer from this unfortunately, probably everyone, heck even I've been guilty of throwing a rash bullying, disrespectful, predjudice comment out online here and there.

Sadly have to say it is human nature to be this way against people different, some times mildly different to the extreme of majorly predjudice by their upbringing, to religious and political differences.

That being said, I've played many online games of different types, built relationships with others, even those from different countries I liked really well I'd call them a friend if I knew them in real life. Sadly as far as the scorn, I'll call it to be kind, by a few specific groups that think if you not in their crowd, group, gender, race and don't play by their elite view of how to play a game you are less than a normal person in or out of the game, especially ingame. Even more sad is this game I would have to say has some of the worst of this kind. Only advice I can give, thicken your skin and take it with a grain of salt as they say, put whoever is offensive into your block list, or move on to another game.

Don't let those that are in all earnest truth the real ignorant ones ruin you having a good time and relaxing, as that is what playing a game is supposed to really entail, get a good group of people together you like playing with as buddies or in a guild, and talk in private, party, guild chat, and if it gets to bad, shut down normal, shout and other public chats in the game.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverIceForum View Post
    And there in lies one of the many problems with online gaming, for the reason being is a lot of them act like 10 year olds because they are in that 10-15 year old stage of life. 2nd improper parenting of parents not watching what the heck their kids are doing online has a lot to do with it. 3rd being tied to the 2nd, lack of teaching proper respect and civility by parents to their children. 4th being the anonomity of they are not having to face the person they are insulting in real life, so thus a lot of people suffer from this unfortunately, probably everyone, heck even I've been guilty of throwing a rash bullying, disrespectful, predjudice comment out online here and there.

Sadly have to say it is human nature to be this way against people different, some times mildly different to the extreme of majorly predjudice by their upbringing, to religious and political differences.

That being said, I've played many online games of different types, built relationships with others, even those from different countries I liked really well I'd call them a friend if I knew them in real life. Sadly as far as the scorn, I'll call it to be kind, by a few specific groups that think if you not in their crowd, group, gender, race and don't play by their elite view of how to play a game you are less than a normal person in or out of the game, especially ingame. Even more sad is this game I would have to say has some of the worst of this kind. Only advice I can give, thicken your skin and take it with a grain of salt as they say, put whoever is offensive into your block list, or move on to another game.

Don't let those that are in all earnest truth the real ignorant ones ruin you having a good time and relaxing, as that is what playing a game is supposed to really entail, get a good group of people together you like playing with as buddies or in a guild, and talk in private, party, guild chat, and if it gets to bad, shut down normal, shout and other public chats in the game.

im sad kuz u right.. happy kuz made realize over again that nvm anything.. this is nature! there is nothing we can do abt it

Banned
    just go play runescape brah..

dats rite say brahh cus i got no clue wat brah is ..
    yee meng < wat the hell is meng anyway, a half man and penguin??

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    just go play runescape brah..

dats rite say brahh cus i got no clue wat brah is ..
    yee meng < wat the hell is meng anyway, a half man and penguin??
    Tov Ahi

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    cant u ppl just get along? o.o
    This is Sparta !!?!?!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

this is cabal!!!! @_@

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by hellome View Post
    you the one that talk shiz to them first that why they disrespect you, i know global pple usely dont talk much. And you ***ing american is kind of doo bag youself think you all high and mighty now you country in dip shiz look at you economy now. (laughing right now ahhahaa mothr fccker}
    most of times thats the true.. im sad for this kuz i like US and am disapointed bit for this treat

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast