Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pos fade update.

Shadow Titanium
    i do not see this option o.o

Umm....seriously...WI need to stop complaining...

They already outmaneuver every class, have arguably the best aoe skills AND range to boot.

Who needs def and hp and resist down/stun/knockback when they can't even hit you?

Unless you have issues with FB of course...the only class I see you having ANY trouble with...that is IF you can blink+dash/fade with any skill...

But then again what do I know? I'm a BL who can't do XXXX to a good WI with almost NO down to speak of and ONE stun skill (aside from FK) with a range of 3 and no aoe to it to speak of...and my bm2 can't pin people down anymore like a WA can! Did I mention that it has NO aoe to it either?

....Sorry I felt like ranting a little there. Carry on with your complaining WI.

LMAO, Bladers are one of the best class to play 1 vs. 1 with. If you are a decent blader you can easily beat a wizard 1 v. 1. My complain however is only against FB. EST made the dumb mistake over powering them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol fa range dookies on wi range
    Touche, this is true

Banned
    1. reroll into fa
    2. use eagle eye
    3. freesyle pvp anyone
    4. spam freezing lance
    5. winnar

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    if ur a decent BL u can kill a wi in bm2 easily with retarget
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    LMAO, Bladers are one of the best class to play 1 vs. 1 with. If you are a decent blader you can easily beat a wizard 1 v. 1. My complain however is only against FB. EST made the dumb mistake over powering them.
    Thats if the WI don't know how to blink, if they know how to do that, GL touching them as a BL
    And yes I know how to retarget, don't start with that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    Umm....seriously...WI need to stop complaining...

They already outmaneuver every class, have arguably the best aoe skills AND range to boot.

Who needs def and hp and resist down/stun/knockback when they can't even hit you?

Unless you have issues with FB of course...the only class I see you having ANY trouble with...that is IF you can blink+dash/fade with any skill...

But then again what do I know? I'm a BL who can't do XXXX to a good WI with almost NO down to speak of and ONE stun skill (aside from FK) with a range of 3 and no aoe to it to speak of...and my bm2 can't pin people down anymore like a WA can! Did I mention that it has NO aoe to it either?

....Sorry I felt like ranting a little there. Carry on with your complaining WI.
    Everyone serves their purpose in war... bladers (not many do this anymore) are best served taking out the opponents resurrection with bm2. a wizards job was to scout for builders, but now if every class can fade/dash to cursor every class can pretty much scout with maybe 10% less efficiency than a wizard, but they can scout none the less. also if you wanted to compare bladers to wizards, bladers base hp,rate(from skills),crit dmg, defense all higher. bladers bm1 gives about 45 rate and i think 100 or more crit dmg, while wizards bm1 is worse than their aura. Pve bm2 is the only thing wizards excel in, but without bm2 bladers are far better for pve with their high defense rate. That was my complaint on wizards which you've asked us to continue on.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

there is no such thing as fade to cursor

/end thread

all I gotta say is it sux fade to cursor coming out after I gone meng QQ would've made fighting SPur easier - that OP nig >.>

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    meteorite is actually a useless skill might as well give us another cannon but more epic visual
    are ur brothers aware of how retardedly naive you are in this game?
    it's like you're trying to hide your IQ of 58

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast