Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NOOO bladers in cabal 2???

errr didnt the vid had a blader in it

yup there is a BL

Look

or if u go to
    http://www.cabal2.com/
    and watch the video at min 0:37 there is a BL ^^ well is the same but 2 swords? huh

we have BL's for some time ;] so don't worry ^^

Aion Lv 55 chanter/Vaizel
    Cabal Wiz 160 Capella
    Thanks for the Sig MyNameIsRay ^^

Yes, there's a BL in the vid, but have u checked the official classes presented in the website? Bsides, duh, the game is still in it's developing phase so, the can very damn well ditch bladers now and leave all of us hanging... TO top it all, there's no Priest or whatever in the Vid, yet, the class description is on the website... So.. the fact that there's a BL in the VID doesn't mean there's gonna be a BL class in the game.... so sad.... Where's the fun in cabal if we can't double wield?!?!?!?!

another perspective, maybe that blader on the video was NPC.

cuz what does blader really do that sets them apart from other classes? nothing, really.

Yall are stupid its still not Final whether CABAL 2 will have BL class or not
    yes the one at the Video could be NPC or BL
    I mean C'mon the CABAL 2 website is still a rough preview, for sure alot of stuff will be added
    kinda like Guild Wars 2 there are 8 classes but there only showing out 6 atm

NOW, This is part where the GMs comes in, they should be the one addressing the players these questions
    WTH they didnt even give us any news or notif. bout the CABAL2 site they should be promoting it if you ask me.

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

FB with 2 sword, we have Blader lol lol lol =))

possible they will make a faction between warrior and blader.
    IGN: Angel

nahh its a wiz Heyy look look they can use 2 swords in cabal 2 ........i gotta love how they love to play with our minds ;] Anyways i bet there is a BL end of story ;] seriously i cant image how the game is going to be without BL >.< lets be honest maybe BL IS Cheap when it comes to pk and skills but but if i have to pick a parther to duo stuff ill go with bl ;] ohh well im out of this thread ;] byeee

Aion Lv 55 chanter/Vaizel
    Cabal Wiz 160 Capella
    Thanks for the Sig MyNameIsRay ^^

Banned
    the jury is still out on whether there'll be a bl or none...but that vid is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by steaksauce View Post
    cuz what does blader really do that sets them apart from other classes? nothing, really.
    it has the best 1 hit move in bm2^^ imo. cabal 1, 2, 3 ~ without that animation is not cabal, again imo

just one thing... dual wielding... one of the main reasons as to why someone chooses a blader is because of that...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast