Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Move to Venus and get back 4000 eCoin

Titanium

Move to Venus and get back 4000 eCoin

lol

Banned
    i miss you, skill. ):

OR, make improvements to the game! Don't base our cabal version's need off of a distant Korean server, which is very different from ours. This doesn't take away from the fact the there are less players in general.

Shadow Titanium
    well haven't been people been suggesting an idea like this but they want venus transfer to be free? its getting somewhere better than nothing.

What kind of a theocratic dictatorship is this? The whole universe should be free to roam around. Wasssssup EST? Also the more players interact freely the better. You will make more money if you just let players move around places freely. When will you republicans understand this......

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    OR, make improvements to the game! Don't base our cabal version's need off of a distant Korean server, which is very different from ours. This doesn't take away from the fact the there are less players in general.
    hmmm...sounds like something I posted in suggestion forum about 4+ months back, and talked to other people about a year ago...interesting how that works.

Oh and btw, if you are T4 or T5, feel free to pm or email me some war tactics/ strategies of anytype, whether it's class specific or nation's as a whole. I'm working on writing up a guide for everyone. I will include your name as a source in the credit by list (i already have like 4 people at least, and one doesn't even play anymore) Thanks ^_^

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    hmmm...sounds like something I posted in suggestion forum about 4+ months back, and talked to other people about a year ago...interesting how that works.

Oh and btw, if you are T4 or T5, feel free to pm or email me some war tactics/ strategies of anytype, whether it's class specific or nation's as a whole. I'm working on writing up a guide for everyone. I will include your name as a source in the credit by list (i already have like 4 people at least, and one doesn't even play anymore) Thanks ^_^
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...War-techniques

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    i miss you, skill. ):
    i stole skill from you >