Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey GMs

Banned

Hey GMs

why dont u guys freaking merger venus with mercury.like about time u guys do something actually fun o.o ^_^

Banned
    F u

Do it d:

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

merge us with European servers! =D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    merge us with European servers! =D
    o.o do u want us to get pwnt by EU? >.>

lets start from 0 x.x so yeah they should merger venus already >.<

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    why dont u guys freaking merger venus with mercury.like about time u guys do something actually fun o.o ^_^
    this would be really really nice, i think it would be a good idea not to try to split resources among two servers, when players playing in a server fall under a certain amount it will start snow rolling downhill into nothing, which is kind of whats happeneing right now, i think the best chance to bring more life to this game is to combine server for bigger wars, more people, easier selling/buying and more player interaction. I would think a last attempt to bring life back to this game would be to simply merge the 2 servers although that might involve certain difficulties rather than just offerin a 300 ecoin move since it is a weak move and shows despertality.
    Last edited by forumpost; 05-07-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Banned
    yep.my opinion is,all that is left to do is to merger the 2 servers and hope for something good.if that doesnt work then cabal is just err.... x.x

kinda scary and idc if u call me dumb but they making the 4k ecoins reward for the ppl who go to venus,BUT what if after this m/a or any other day they cancel the servers transfers for a while and players end being stuck in venus for a certain time o.o

Only issue I'd have with a server merger is more competition for bosses that are already overhunted (i.e. derk).

There are probably other things I'm not thinking of that should be considered before you start saying "merge servers now!"

Just saying....

Or...they should do a server war in each tier every two weeks. Whoever wins get an added bonus? Say, like the ones Venus is getting right now?

For all you challenged people

T1 Merc/Venus Procs vs. T1 Merc/Venus Caps
    winner gets like 15% exp bonus and etc.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    Only issue I'd have with a server merger is more competition for bosses that are already overhunted (i.e. derk).

There are probably other things I'm not thinking of that should be considered before you start saying "merge servers now!"

Just saying....

err thats the point of making 2 servers 1.(more ppl,higher wars,cows hunt pk,maybe better market,....) lot of things comes out a merger and hopefully for the good.

it is OK to hunt bosses and not get bothered by ppl but,it is FUN when u have to deal with bosses and ppl for the drops (thats were ur true skills,friends,guild comes out) ^_^ idk.. thats my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast