Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [FB] Elycake's Pluma Solo (4 Bar)

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    sup goldy locks looks like u still don't know how to manage photobucket privacy settings. careful, just make sure u don't put on any empty slotted sigmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    "hey matri guess what perfection did with that 14 amp suit/xtal??? extended the xtal and gave them to his e-gf LOL!!!!"
    "she prolly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s anyway"
    "hai am ely, solo pluma liek pro, hav 14/12 xtal and 14 amp suits pls"
    "hii perfectionx's e-gf"
    "U DONT KNOW MEEEEEEE GRRRRRRRR THIS WASNT GIVEN TO ME BY PERFECTION!!"

2 bad he jacked them from axcez(or bought, w/e the case)

lol imagine my surprise when i was informed that there are people on cabal still hating on me, but that's fine

you realize that all the gear belonged to me right, i even helped axcez sell his fb acc a couple months ago... doubt he would ask me to do that for him if i 'jacked' him.

i would like to apologize to everyone, i didnt realize that what i do with my items has to be publicly announced before hand because its really so important lol. but please continue to make up stories and hate more

hopefully this is my last post on anything cabal related, keep in mind not trying to flame or make anyone cry =(

to everyone else go and enjoy playing cabal, over and out

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    lol imagine my surprise when i was informed that there are people on cabal still hating on me, but that's fine

you realize that all the gear belonged to me right, i even helped axcez sell his fb acc a couple months ago... doubt he would ask me to do that for him if i 'jacked' him.

i would like to apologize to everyone, i didnt realize that what i do with my items has to be publicly announced before hand because its really so important lol. but please continue to make up stories and hate more

hopefully this is my last post on anything cabal related, keep in mind not trying to flame or make anyone cry =(

to everyone else go and enjoy playing cabal, over and out
    no one cares about you or your 7 garbage bladers. don't flatter yourself.

over and out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    sup goldy locks looks like u still don't know how to manage photobucket privacy settings. careful, just make sure u don't put on any empty slotted sigmetal.
    ahahaha oh shiet i lol'd hard

u act like i care what u did with your gear, but the fact is is that you obviously e-dated or are e-dating that girl you gave your gear to, pretty pathetic if you ask me. all that usd spent on items just to sell them for alz and then use that alz to buy gear and give them to a girl you've dating over the internet that you'll never ever meet.

so explain to me where im making up stories? shes your e-gf, nuff' said loser, now go back in your hole where you belong and snatch up another sehh with usd when ur e-gf needs it
    Hai we aren't dating but go be mad some more k ^^

Elyon 17x FA
    Elycake 180 FB

Quote Originally Posted by HATORADESIPSIP View Post
    Your hate provides me with some good Hatorade, yummm.

IF YOU WANNA TALK TO GOLD HE'S RIGHT HERE!
    Nub stuff baddie.

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

LOL k!
    trolling a dead forum is cool bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123