Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Forcy DB Helm

PC Forcy DB Helm

Recently, me and a few others found a PC 16% CDI 2 slot forcy DB helm for FAs. Was wondering how much it's worth..

over9000 alz for sure, but for more accurate pricing you might want to advertise ingame and see what c/o you get. ^_^
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    over9000 alz for sure, but for more accurate pricing you might want to advertise ingame and see what c/o you get. ^_^
    I have asked people in the game. So far the c/o is 2b. but others says it's worth a lot more, while others say it's not worth 2b. I play from venus where almost everyone is poor >.< So i was hoping that if i put it on the forum, maybe someone from Mercury or someone that actually knows what they're talking about could tell me lol

Holy crap..
    I would love that helmet to bits!

Just curious to know where you got that though.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRoshi69 View Post
    I have asked people in the game. So far the c/o is 2b. but others says it's worth a lot more, while others say it's not worth 2b. I play from venus where almost everyone is poor >.< So i was hoping that if i put it on the forum, maybe someone from Mercury or someone that actually knows what they're talking about could tell me lol
    I'm definite that it's worth much more than 2b.
    That helmet has the best potential for end game
    Last edited by jone; 05-11-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Holy crap..
    I would love that helmet to bits!

Just curious to know where you got that though.
    Lol, we got it from the 2nd boss in IC2..

considering its not a drop from mf/pf/pi with 1 slot and amp, i would say the rarity of 2 slot db forci helm would bring it up over 2b for sure, i mean 2b = normal junk craft forci amp piece, like of luck craft or something useless can still bring in 2b for just amp in forci armor...ofcourse people are going to low ball you, is this the first epic drop youve sold or something? i would personally think its worth more then 2b just because of the rarity, but you also have to take into account that nobody is probably going to random it, or extend it for that matter atleast anyone who "is poor wants to buy for 2b" anyway... Lol i still think ingame would be more suitable place, or goto trade section for venus on the forums and make thread and wait to see the offers.... not much else u can do..

Banned
    these are common now, there's not really a set price atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    these are common now, there's not really a set price atm.
    the pc 2 slot forci helms are common? .... gee venus is bumping nao; all i see is the 1 slot pc, or 2 slot junk craft usually in merc, then again thats just over mega and trade chan so who knows what people are hiding

This isn't my first epic, I've found forcy amp before in pf, that sold for 2b. I just found it kind of odd that people were telling me that it's barely worth 2b..

This isn't my first epic, I've found forcy amp before in pf, that sold for 2b. I just found it kind of odd that people were telling me that it's barely worth 2b..
    well remember, someone would need sehh just to extend otherwise they are running around with just a 36 dmg helm + lil chunk of defense for whatever + its at, but seeing someone attempt to random and extend 2 slot forci helm would cause 'gasms all over the place.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast