Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    I agree with selena or w/e. war is more teamwork,they gave the other classes the counter-buffs for a reason. This just supports the other war thread and how ppl r more selfish now about just seeing who gets the highest amount of points. If you can't handle it and complain about OP, then stop going alone and stay with your group and work together. over half the WI's that complain about FB's being OP are out in the battlefield by themselves farming guardians most likely. other like...20% of the time they just were unlucky being picked out in the group...either that or the fb is smart and knows who to fight.
    Actually you are wrong. I would be the last to complain because I'm the first to say team work is the best strategy. This thread has nothing to do with winning strategies in NW. It only deals with FB root glitches and OP FB bm1+aura.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Actually you are wrong. I would be the last to complain because I'm the first to say team work is the best strategy. This thread has nothing to do with winning strategies in NW. It only deals with FB root glitches and OP FB bm1+aura.
    Root is your problem, and root is your solution. Why not bring a fb with you? A rooted wiz bm1/aura/war pots vs a rooted fb,wa,fs,bl in bm1/aura/war pots = flawless victory to wiz. This is a problem with t5 wars, with such low number of war participants, 1 decent geared fb can make a big difference.

Although i have to agree about root being a game breaker, most fb will usually root, run, and watch its victims get zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by elvie View Post
    Root is your problem, and root is your solution. Why not bring a fb with you? A rooted wiz bm1/aura/war pots vs a rooted fb,wa,fs,bl in bm1/aura/war pots = flawless victory to wiz. This is a problem with t5 wars, with such low number of war participants, 1 decent geared fb can make a big difference.

Although i have to agree about root being a game breaker, most fb will usually root, run, and watch its victims get zerg.
    Yes, root should have more restrictions. I remember the days of storm guardian. Decent FBs use to spam root and still was able to root pretty much every time. Now root is basically 100%, which is truly unfair. Even when we were rooted before, we had the chance to stay alive with the extra HP we received from storm guardian, now there is basically no chance of surviving root.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    llego la hora de dar punialeichon
    o.o i no comprende!!! =p

Shadow Titanium
    No such thing as standing behind a tanker with a FB opponent especially when he is in bm1 aura leg, he just root the wiz and kill in 4 hits then he can decide to run or kill the tanker.
    Yea only class that can have advantage against fb is fb itself in other word, FB have advantage over the rest 5 classes

SIGMetal
    since so many people like these group scenarios lets look at one

fbs root the wiz/fas in the back, wa/bl/fs ram into them with their fas/wiz ranging from the back vs your scenario of....
    fbs root their fbs? while all your fas/wis die and your getting ranged from their fas/wiz

as u can see even in a group the fas/wiz should still die from these op fbs and your countermeasure of rooting fbs just isnt gonna help your side at all

i assume no one is thinking about time when the fb isnt in bm1 in war so...yea..

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    o.o i no comprende!!! =p
    Ellll piichyyy filmsss

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    i assume no one is thinking about time when the fb isnt in bm1 in war so...yea..
    Wizzies are just mad that they actually die in war.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    since so many people like these group scenarios lets look at one

fbs root the wiz/fas in the back, wa/bl/fs ram into them with their fas/wiz ranging from the back vs your scenario of....
    fbs root their fbs? while all your fas/wis die and your getting ranged from their fas/wiz

as u can see even in a group the fas/wiz should still die from these op fbs and your countermeasure of rooting fbs just isnt gonna help your side at all
    i like how a 130 fb can make spur useless in a mass pk.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast