Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    How about this, FBs won't be able to root in bm1 (they already can't in bm2) but then...

Wiz can't blink in bm
    Wa can't use bloody in bm
    FA can't use aos in bm
    FS can't aod in bm
    Leave FA and FS out of it. Aod is fair and so is AOS, they both stand still in one spot. Not like a FB or a wiz.

It is fair, just move out of the way o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    How about this, FBs won't be able to root in bm1 (they already can't in bm2) but then...

Wiz can't blink in bm
    Wa can't use bloody in bm
    FA can't use aos in bm
    FS can't aod in bm
    Ok, I agree 100%!

This shiz still alive wut

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    So you agree if an FB in t5 can root you and use bm1+aura, there is no chance at all for a wizard no matter how strong the wizard is? Why does only one class have a "god mode" and no other class has it? Isn't that a bit unfair? They are not only in "god mode" but they have the ability to root + mass root, mf, enervation,hard luck,darkness, etc. Add all that to root glitches like dc and broken combos, it just becomes impossible not to get annoyed. At least make it fair by giving us some chance of avoiding root (instant immunity or storm guardian). This is why I dislike EST's approach. They don't listen to complaints at all.
    WI= Bm2 in war and aura = easy kills double skills + blinking around kills people fast before you can even touch them
    FS= AoD in middle of mobs of people with 4k defense isnt god mode?
    FA= unroot + bm2 and aura fast dps and knock back from bm2 special move? + healing = god
    WA= Highest amount of hp in game + massive knockbacks and high attack. Not to mention with legs its like 4 k a hit on ww if you are good = god
    BL= 25% amp short + 400 attack short + instant immunity? and Curse Dodge and the other party short they have and intuition/ Good dps combo = god
    FB= with Bm1 and aura + leg lasts about a minute with liek a 5 min cooldown.. Yeah its god for 2 mins but had a FB root that fb and hardluck it and attack from distance.
    Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    welcome to the world of like all the other classes?
    But since we get rate from buffs we don't buy rate items. Just a merg at 170+ and thats all you need. So we would have 33 rate. So stop complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by DaWorkz View Post
    BL= 25% amp short + 400 attack short + instant immunity? and Curse Dodge and the other party short they have and intuition/ Good dps combo = god
    It's 400 Add. Dmg not Attack =/
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Well same difference. Still like doubles their regular hits.

Quote Originally Posted by DaWorkz View Post
    Well same difference. Still like doubles their regular hits.
    mmm not really =/
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Quote Originally Posted by imnotsuperballs View Post
    OK WTF to the people saying wiz is op for blink you are retarded.....blink is the ONLY thing wizs have on ANY class we have THE lowest def and in order not to be 1 shot in war by a warrior in bm2+aura is to have full forci amp +9 or above.....its retarded oooo wizzies are oped cause they can run away and not be 2 shot by almost every class...just wow.....lets put spur against darrkd in a pvp and see who wins....put them in a pk...lil bit more evened out assuming darrk dont crit ww and spur crits 3/4 lances...
    i so love how you didn't say Wrathofrunningfromcapsofapoc vs rerolledbltomakefailwiCiric

APOC I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast