Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Wizzies are just mad that they actually die in war.
    No, I actually die a lot. I only don't like unfair deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    No, I actually die a lot. I only don't like unfair deaths.
    Root, aura, and bm1 have been in game since it's release. Haven't changed at all.
    Wizzies have been nerfed how many times since release?

I wonder which class is actually OP...

Shadow Titanium
    No offense, but skills not casting because of root < being able to escape nearly all deaths with blink dash and chase down any other class that runs...

Banned
    wiz need a root skill too so when we get rooted we can root back and the fb will have to go mfb mode and it'll really be a hybrid class

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Root, aura, and bm1 have been in game since it's release. Haven't changed at all.
    Wizzies have been nerfed how many times since release?

I wonder which class is actually OP...
    Root vs. Storm Guardian: [HP UP +500, Resist Unmovable UP +60%, Resist Down UP +60%, Resist Knock Back UP +60%, Resist Stun UP +60% ].

Loss of 500 HP for wizards is vital against root, because it made wizards less squishy and we did not die in 4 to 5 hits. We had a window to survive. Now it's instant death when we are rooted. Now that is gone!

Resist Unmovable UP +60%: This one should be obvious, yet due to low cool down of root, good FBs will spam root. So 60% resist wasn't really 60% resist. But that resist still helped. Now that is gone!

Resist Down UP +60%, Resist Knock Back UP +60% and Resist Stun UP +60%: This helped our BM2 greatly. Now our BM2 is so pathetic against opposing players.

Again loss of such a vital title in NW should give some concern for all wizards, yet what happened? Wizards get the least in 180 rank up! Wizards blink gets extra cool time in a previous update!

Storm Guardian title was a huge loss for wizards. Instead of helping them recover, wizards are given more limitation every update.

So yes, FBs are now totally OP in NW because we have less HP and less resist against the many debuffs they have, including root.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Root vs. Storm Guardian: [HP UP +500, Resist Unmovable UP +60%, Resist Down UP +60%, Resist Knock Back UP +60%, Resist Stun UP +60% ].

Loss of 500 HP for wizards is vital against root, because it made wizards less squishy and we did not die in 4 to 5 hits. We had a window to survive. Now it's instant death when we are rooted. Now that is gone!

Resist Unmovable UP +60%: This one should be obvious, yet due to low cool down of root, good FBs will spam root. So 60% resist wasn't really 60% resist. But that resist still helped. Now that is gone!

Resist Down UP +60%, Resist Knock Back UP +60% and Resist Stun UP +60%: This helped our BM2 greatly. Now our BM2 is so pathetic against opposing players.

Again loss of such a vital title in NW should give some concern for all wizards, yet what happened? Wizards get the least in 180 rank up! Wizards blink gets extra cool time in a previous update!

Storm Guardian title was a huge loss for wizards. Instead of helping them recover, wizards are given more limitation every update.

So yes, FBs are now totally OP in NW because we have less HP and less resist against the many debuffs they have, including root.
    Thats a title not a class lawl
    Go get h20

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    Maybe you guys should compare FB's to the other classes too if you are saying they are the total OP class of NW..i only see mostly about wizzies QQin bc they can't run away from the fight. no offense. i was just a silly fs.
    ^what he said^

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Go get h20
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Go get h20

We are talking about NW, and Storm Guardian title neutralized some of the OP skill FBs had. High HP makes it hard to 3 shot wizards and FAs. After they took out Storm Guardian, FAs almost went extinct. Wizards are still trying to hang on, but a lot of ppl are re rolling to FBs. If you don't see the trend you are blind.

Do you think FBs benefited after EST took out storm guardian title? Who lost the most when we lost Storm Guardian title? Why aren't wizards getting better stats on 180 battle style lvl up? Why did they increase the cool time for blink?

These are some of the opposing arguments on OP FB bm1+aura and root glitches:

Live with it.
    If FB best at something doesn't mean they OP.
    Stop QQing.

Also, I'm only referring to T5. Notice all the people defending FBs are t4 or lower noobs.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast