Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Hybrid View

EST hanging on FB OP balls.

So I get rooted, and I lose my combo ( combo break #1). I start my combo again, still rooted, FB does assassinate, I lose my combo again(combo break #2). I'm at half hp now and I start combo again. Hey guess what FB assassinate cooled and is used again and I lose my combo again (combo break # 3). How many times the FB break his combo? 0!

Banned
    Use a long range skill when he does Assass .

Quote Originally Posted by gary055 View Post
    Oh you are new. I am a wizard, all my skills are long range!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Oh you are new. I am a wizard, all my skills are long range!
    If i was new, you would be correct . How does ur combo break if you're a wizard? elaborate , fool!

Shadow Titanium
    How does ur combo break if you're a wizard? elaborate , fool!
    fail game is fail

yeah, im that creative

dude you just bad at timing the combo then, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by kory111 View Post
    dude you just bad at timing the combo then, lmao
    I was mostly refering to a previous post where a WI was complaining that assassinate broke them cause of terrain in war. I will admit that I HATE the terrain in war with a passion (but I deal with it anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    cad stop sticking up for fb's, they're the most op class in war hands down. fb vs any class besides fb 1v1 in war, who wins? fb every time
    I don't try to stick up for them. I wouldn't mind a nerf on fb. But at the same time, I'm concious of the impact it could have on the game as a whole. So I try to show that things aren't as 'op' as people say they are. A lot of it is fueled by 'personal beef' with bad experiences against fb in war, though some of it IS kinda aggravating no matter how you slice it. I like to encourage people to make their own ways of countering stuff that is 'op' instead of always begging for a nerf. If the community isn't encouraged to step up their game, things get boring, and we get a bunch of complaining instead of a bunch of training, if you get what I mean.

I already said I am ok with the unique skills of each class. My only problem is glitches on root and OP FB on bm1+aura. I also don't have problems with FB debuffs. The problem occurs when FB has all the debuffs, root, glitches and add that with OP FB bm1+aura, its basically over for any wizard who faces the FB.

You are totally wrong about root cool time. They increased cool time for blink, why not root? You also haven't addressed the "god mode" question. Why does only one class get to have "god mode?" I mean the weakest players in NW seems to be bladers, why not give them such a mode instead of a class that already has so much?
    Can you still run circles around most, if not all, the other classes with blink + dash? I think you can.

My opinion on the 'god mode' thing is that every class has moments where they are in 'god mode' its just that (I will admit it here) FB 'god mode' has a duration that is longer than most classes (If they are built well). If there were more WA that were immune to MF, things might change with WA vs FB. And strong FSs could stand a chance. The larger probelm lies with classes that have more difficulty tanking the FB on even ground. They need to rely on range to deal with FB and when rooted, they lose that advantage usually.

As far as BL vs FB....I've already stated my opinions elsewhere that BL have a seeming lack of usefulness in 1v1 and group fights. But if BL were buffed anymore than what they already can do...I hate to say it, but they could become seriously broken. A 'jack of all trades' character such as Bladers is very easy to make broken with the slightest buff. I mean if Bladers could have the AoE of a WA in bm2 AND retarget as fast as they can now...who do you think people would start complaining about next? Even better if BL gained WA's down ability with that, lol (ok Cadacus, stop dreaming).
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-12-2011 at 08:56 PM.

No, FB can get over walls and other random map items with assassinate and the combo will break :X

Well it breaks cause when FB does assassinate they basically move in and out of places where our attacks can't reach, like walls and other types of barriers. Any sort of close barrier where FB does assassinate will break combo when when they use assassinate in close range to those barriers. It happens a lot actually. It is just another one of a host of advantages FBs have in NW. It's at a point where it is just unfair and stupid.

Well it breaks cause when FB does assassinate they basically move in and out of places where our attacks can't reach, like walls and other types of barriers. Any sort of close barrier where FB does assassinate will break combo when when they use assassinate in close range to those barriers. It happens a lot actually. It is just another one of a host of advantages FBs have in NW. It's at a point where it is just unfair and stupid.
    1. If you click your skill before the FB starts moving around, your combo won't break.
    2. If you click your skill when the FB is moving(using assassinate) and wait until the FB isn't in a wall before using your skill, your combo won't break.

Of course, sometimes you can't really do anything...but that's part of the game.

3. Stop whining, they didn't make FBs OP. FBs have always been that way, it's just that people didn't realize their potential in war before. War/freestyle/pk is the pretty much the only things FBs are really good at, so stop QQing. I know it can be annoying to get 3-4 shotted in war, or to hit them for 500s when they leg/aura/bm1, but get over it. They have always been the same, EST won't change them because you think they are OP.

Rage all you want, it's all about learning how to play your char.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast