Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    There is a limit. Bm1 cancels all our buffs. We can only get rate from aura and rings.
    welcome to the world of like all the other classes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Museifu View Post
    Man FB aren't that OP in war, just look at their score, the same than everyone. The only thing anoying about them is their root, not their bm1. I wouldn't care about a FB going in bm1 besside me just like a FS would go aod, but it's the fact that they root me and that I'm stuck besside them for the next 20 (sometimes 40) seconds that annoys me. The number of death I have in war is bassically the number of time i was rooted. If FB need a nerf, it is deffinately better to do it to their root and not their bm1. Like WA bm2 you can just fade away or FS aod, simply skip them. When you see a fb in bm1, you fade the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ away. But FB root takes all the fun off. You can try to play freestyle anymore, it's a standing pvp. And a standing pvp agaisnt someone with boosted stats is incredibly boring.
    u contradict urself

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    u contradict urself
    I mean that it's root that leaves you in all sort of situations where you are stuck doing a standing pvp that will only result in you dying. It's like FB can choose whether you live or die by simply rooting you. When i said '' a standing pvp agaisnt someone with boosted stats'' i was refering to the times where you are rooted besside a AoD FS, bm2 wa, a group of people or w/e other situation where you know your gonna die and that you could do something to avoid it if only you werent rooted

SIGMetal
    this wouldnt have been brought up if est didnt keep boosting dmg and leaving hp/def behind. back then u can be rooted and sometimes make it out alive cause of high hp/def. nowadays everyone dies within hits there is no chance of surviving a root

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    this wouldnt have been brought up if est didnt keep boosting dmg and leaving hp/def behind. back then u can be rooted and sometimes make it out alive cause of high hp/def. nowadays everyone dies within hits there is no chance of surviving a root
    LOL! Agreed!
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

LOL. I could pwn a WI with leg+bm1+aura anyday =D

any fbs who can't just need more skill or learn how to use them wisely, and usually the WI would be the one running.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

How about this, FBs won't be able to root in bm1 (they already can't in bm2) but then...

Wiz can't blink in bm
    Wa can't use bloody in bm
    FA can't use aos in bm
    FS can't aod in bm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    How about this, FBs won't be able to root in bm1 (they already can't in bm2) but then...

Wiz can't blink in bm
    FA can't use aos in bm
    FS can't aod in bm
    Thats what u call the final blow

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post

Wiz can't blink in bm
    FA can't use aos in bm
    FS can't aod in bm
    deal game over!! now do it!!

Banned
    lol

love how people who have played for couple of years and have been best of the best are saying fb are op

and then the people who've barely played for couple months are saying "no you are noob learn to play kkekekeke"

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast