Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    looool i like your updated stats, 55 rate woaowhaowhaowhoawh! 38 amp waoahwohaowhaowhoawaw
    not really updated...more like put my old gear back on,actually thinking of regearing my FB,rofl

Banned
    fb also solo dungeons as well any other class

bm1 and bm2 both fantastic for chaos arenas

Once again, since when does being good at most things and best at some things make FBs OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    My "argument" wasnt that you are a noob. That was my conclusion. I concluded that you're just a whining noob. This is the ... third thread you've made about this ? Maybe I should make 5 threads about how BL bm2 has no aoe just to see how you react.
    Funniest thing I've seen today.
    Last edited by Enter_Skyline; 05-14-2011 at 06:51 PM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Once again, since when does being good at most things and best at some things make FBs OP?
    being good at most things and best at some things vs being good at most things and worst at some things, are they equal? if they arent equal one side is overpowering the other isnt it?

Banned
    LMAO,FB overpowerd? i think you guys are wrong,yeah i know a lot about fb, fact that,only beling able to dash fade and use the right skills,can one become good at it? but at what cost?, i demolished 3 FB in T4 war all 3 of them were using BM1+aura(my graphic was on )i'm a FA all i used was AOS and aura that so easy?? they just stood there and keep hitting me T_T sad yes i know,any class can beat any class,they are all equal if you know how to use them(their skill)

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Being best = overpowered?
    You are annoyingly idiotic. Having over powered bm1+aura does not say who is best at what. It just means you are an idiot FB with over powered bm1+aura. WTF is being best has anything to do with what we are talking about? Do you even speak English?

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    LMAO,FB overpowerd? i think you guys are wrong,yeah i know a lot about fb, fact that,only beling able to dash fade and use the right skills,can one become good at it? but at what cost?, i demolished 3 FB in T4 war all 3 of them were using BM1+aura(my graphic was on )i'm a FA all i used was AOS and aura that so easy?? they just stood there and keep hitting me T_T sad yes i know,any class can beat any class,they are all equal if you know how to use them(their skill)
    If you aren't in t5, you shouldn't even speak.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    If you aren't in t5, you shouldn't even speak.
    what's the big difference? just a little rank up you get at 170~180 T_T i'm in T5 FB,you sentence makes no sense,T4 and T5 are almost i say again almost the same(only noob rank up that never helps)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Especially since you can't go bm/aura?
    Yes idiot, I can go bm1+aura and I last 5 seconds versus an fb in bm1+aura in NW in t5. Let me speak slowly so you understand. Because I don't have a chance against an fb in bm1+aura having also bm1+aura on is why FB is over powered.
    Last edited by Atheist; 05-14-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast