Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    bm1/aura, mf, enervation, hard luck.....pfft, bl
    implying that you couldn't survive 10 sec.?.......really squishy

EDIT:actualy more like 5 sec. since the fb is casting 2 more debuffs....you could use that time to swap your rings out for cr2's for 120+ cd increase and w/e maxed out rate your at
    Last edited by Rastan; 05-14-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    T5 is where all the elite FBs are....Of course you are a t5 FB, why else would you defend OP FB.
    LMA O Elite FB? ahahahaha you must be a joke right? you don't need no lvl 170+ to be a good FB duhhhh,170 is where all the rate is at only thing T_T,learn about FB then make a thread am i right? now go ****yourself thanks .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    u miss the main point wa bm2 vs fb bm2, fb runs away. fb non bm1 vs anyone they lose against, fb runs away. FB bm1 vs anyone they win cause opponent is rooted. this is wat makes them OP. its not the fact bm1+aura is the strongest in pvp its the fact theres nuthin u can do to prevent yourself from dying which makes it OP
    I for one agree.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    If they nerf root fb wont be op anymore
    I think they should make fb unable to use root when they are in bm1 who is with me
    Yes that is what I am trying to say. With OP bm1+aura, FBs should have some weakness like not having the ability to root when they in "god mode."

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    No, that just means that FBs have the best bm1+aura, doesn't mean anything about them being OP.

To try explaining again, let me put it this way. A warrior in bm2 would beat an fb in bm2 every time. That just means that warrior bm2 is better than fb bm2 for pvp.
    I would be ok with fb bm1+aura if it has some kind of a limit. With all the debuffs FB have, and combined with bm1+aura, other classes have little chance surviving. Either make root cool time longer so FBs can't spam root or just take out the ability to root when in bm1+aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    maybe you're just squishy

bm1/aura,Instant immunity,shorts.....pfft,fb
    I am one of the least squishy wizards around. Here my stats:
    HP: 3511
    Def: 890
    Resist rate: 13%
    Resist Dmg: 36%
    Resist Stun: 14%
    Resist Down: 14%
    Resist Unmovable: 10%
    Rests KB: 4%

With all that I will get 3 to 4 hit by a good FB with leg+bm1+aura.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    I would be ok with fb bm1+aura if it has some kind of a limit. With all the debuffs FB have, and combined with bm1+aura, other classes have little chance surviving. Either make root cool time longer so FBs can't spam root or just take out the ability to root when in bm1+aura.
    There is a limit. Bm1 cancels all our buffs. We can only get rate from aura and rings.

Again g.t.f.o if you aren't an FB in t5. The reason for this is simple. Noobs of other classes will face an idiot FB in t1, t2, t3 and t4 and beat him and talk s.h.i.t here. To avoid this, I am only referring to t5 FBs.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    There is a limit. Bm1 cancels all our buffs. We can only get rate from aura and rings.
    Thats true, but its not hard to change rings.....

Man FB aren't that OP in war, just look at their score, the same than everyone. The only thing anoying about them is their root, not their bm1. I wouldn't care about a FB going in bm1 besside me just like a FS would go aod, but it's the fact that they root me and that I'm stuck besside them for the next 20 (sometimes 40) seconds that annoys me. The number of death I have in war is bassically the number of time i was rooted. If FB need a nerf, it is deffinately better to do it to their root and not their bm1. Like WA bm2 you can just fade away or FS aod, simply skip them. When you see a fb in bm1, you fade the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ away. But FB root takes all the fun off. You can try to play freestyle anymore, it's a standing pvp. And a standing pvp agaisnt someone with boosted stats is incredibly boring.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast