Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorkz View Post
    But since we get rate from buffs we don't buy rate items. Just a merg at 170+ and thats all you need. So we would have 33 rate. So stop complaining?
    do u know math? merg ring on fb = 33rate? any fb that goes bm1 b4 aura = stupid, any fb that goes bm1 without aura should quit. aura = 20rate , base = 5 , ring = 15 , board = 3 , legacy = 15. 20+5+15+3+15 wow tooo much numbers but not = to 33 sry

bottom line is that like spur has said, the game has been too focused on improving damage, and thus almost any FB especially 180 FB's can kill someone from full health within the time period of one root. The game needs to be rebalanced such that either root is nerfed or we get defensive upgrades. The next update provides us with HP in our armor pieces so we shall see if that is enuf to offset the current OP state of root.

yeaaaaa... the idea of "fb's are OP" generally exists due to root combined with bm1.

every class has their god mode.. but only one class has root

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Crying about root, hilarious. It's a skill get over it.

Try doing something that involves actual skill.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    bottom line is that like spur has said, the game has been too focused on improving damage, and thus almost any FB especially 180 FB's can kill someone from full health within the time period of one root. The game needs to be rebalanced such that either root is nerfed or we get defensive upgrades. The next update provides us with HP in our armor pieces so we shall see if that is enuf to offset the current OP state of root.
    Hopefully these morons in EST make some adjustments on FB root. No matter what gear any wizards have, none of us can survive root than bm1+aura by an FB. There should always be a window to survive, no matter how small that window is.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Hopefully these morons in EST make some adjustments on FB root. No matter what gear any wizards have, none of us can survive root than bm1+aura by an FB. There should always be a window to survive, no matter how small that window is.
    Or... it could be class advantage. You know, like every game has?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin Shoes View Post
    you obv didnt even understand what my post meant, and btw i like your stats now, now you look more like a random pos 162 fs instead of a retarded random pos 162 fs
    no,I understood,you implied that getting debuffed by an fb automatically means you're dead.....unfortunately for you that isn't always the case

Shadow Titanium
    FBs exist to root wizards.

Without FBs, wizards will be OP.

That is all.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Or... it could be class advantage. You know, like every game has?

It goes beyond a class advantage when noob FBs can take out epic wizards almost every time. The many FB debuffs are more than enough as an advantage. OP FB bm1+aura again is already more than enough of an advantage. FBs have higher def and HP, which is another advantage over WI. All you can b.tich about is wizard blink, which is one advantage compared to all kinds of advantage for FBs. Notice I havn't mentioned root yet? After all that advantage, having 100% root is not an advantage, its unfairness. This thread is about FB root glitches like dc when rooted and constant broken combos when rooted. After all of this "advantage" I would think people would understand the issue. The only thing that gave us any chance of surviving root was storm guardian title. They took that out without making any sort of adjustment. As if taking away such a vital title in NW had no consequences. We see the consequence clearly now: FBs are over powered in NW.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    It goes beyond a class advantage when noob FBs can take out epic wizards almost every time. The many FB debuffs are more than enough as an advantage. OP FB bm1+aura again is already more than enough of an advantage. FBs have higher def and HP, which is another advantage over WI. All you can b.tich about is wizard blink, which is one advantage compared to all kinds of advantage for FBs. Notice I havn't mentioned root yet? After all that advantage, having 100% root is not an advantage, its unfairness. This thread is about FB root glitches like dc when rooted and constant broken combos when rooted. After all of this "advantage" I would think people would understand the issue. The only thing that gave us any chance of surviving root was storm guardian title. They took that out without making any sort of adjustment. As if taking away such a vital title in NW had no consequences. We see the consequence clearly now: FBs are over powered in NW.
    JUST CLOSE the damm thread already,any class can be good just have to know how to use them,my T5 WI 180 took out 4 WA in bm2+aura happy? and 3 FB in bm2+aura and debuffed me....just learn how to control your class,and your golden.is that to hard for you people to understand,EST made the classes how they are for a reason,ever wondered why?

oh wait i forgot,YOU GUYS ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THAT T_T

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast