Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: EST hanging on FB OP balls.

I would like to add that NO class has been op (unless your including times where there were severe bugs occurring, which I am not).

Give me a reason they are op and I can come up with a reason they aren't. Below are just a few of the 'weaknesses' of each class. There are more, trust me.

WA weakness: Low mp and slow combos
    BL weakness: Low mp and no aoe in bm2
    FS weakness: Terrible bm2 and very crit dependent (usually), also the worst class for soloing bosses
    FB weakness: No counter to down/stun/knockback/root, no major base stat advantage over other classes
    (i.e. WA and BL have higher att, FA and WI higher m.att compared to FB att, FS and WA have higher def, WA and BL have higher hp)
    FA weakness: Low def and hp (and some will add no blink lol), no counter to down/stun/knockback/root (outside of party)
    WI weakness: Low def and hp, less range than FA, no counter to down/stun/knockback/root

Chew on that for a bit. Think about how you can counter each scenario long and hard. And when you think you've found something op...forget the whole idea. Someone else will almost guaranteed come up with something you haven't thought of to de-rail your theory of a class being op.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    its just this noob complaining about FBs
    Yo idiot, you aren't even in t5, and you are calling me a noob? Come to t5 noob blader and than talk sh it. If you are not in t5, don't bother commenting because you obviously have little clue on what the issues are. Too many noobs think they understand the situation. Again, if you aren't in t5 don't bother commenting on grown up issues.

@cadacus_ater

I already have a post on OP FB, where I portrayed a scenario where I was all out with leg+bm1+aura+amp pot+m.attack pot, and I couldn't take 25% of an FB who had leg+bm1+aura and pots. In the scenario the only thing the FB did was root me and attacked me all out. There was no debuffs. In a scenario like this we both are all out and I should at least take out 75% FB health, yet i barely took 25% health. It just didn't make sense to me and that is why I say FB are overpowered in bm1+aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    @cadacus_ater

I already have a post on OP FB, where I portrayed a scenario where I was all out with leg+bm1+aura+amp pot+m.attack pot, and I couldn't take 25% of an FB who had leg+bm1+aura and pots. In the scenario the only thing the FB did was root me and attacked me all out. There was no debuffs. In a scenario like this we both are all out and I should at least take out 75% FB health, yet i barely took 25% health. It just didn't make sense to me and that is why I say FB are overpowered in bm1+aura.
    How often did you and the FB crit? What title did each of you have? What were your stats compared to the FB? What combos did you two use?

There are too many variables left unaccounted for imo. I could see that happening easily depending on the answers to those questions.

EDIT: I will agree that FB gain a lot of stat from bm1 + aura, but then, you shouldn't be trying to take on a fb in bm1 + aura alone if you can help it. That's just how FB are, if they are built well.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-12-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Banned
    guys lets give FAs a movement speed boost or a longer dash distance yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    guys lets give FAs a movement speed boost or a longer dash distance yeah?
    i love it xD

Banned
    let's give wi another sp nerf while we're at it

Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    How often did you and the FB crit? What title did each of you have? What were your stats compared to the FB? What combos did you two use?
    It's not like I faced one totally unique situation where I just didn't crit enough. It is an overall conclusion I made facing FBs being in bm1+aura last 2 years. I have higher title than almost every FB out there. There is no way an FB should be able to 3-4 hit me, while I barely scratch him.

Happens all the time in my experience...that's just how fb are in bm1+aura...god mode. If they know what they are doing that is. They gain some of the highest stat boosts in the game with that combination, you gotta either completely outgear them (and i mean like make them look ultra nooby with their gear), run, or beat them with multiple people. Only thing they lose is crit stats, which don't mean much if they are built well.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but FB def can potentially exceed WA and FS in bm1 aura. I'm certain their hp goes into 5k + if they really well geared, multiply that by 5 in war...25k hp or more. So don't be surprised that you can't scratch them. That's one of the roles of fb in bm1+aura...tanking.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    Happens all the time in my experience...that's just how fb are in bm1+aura...god mode. If they know what they are doing that is. They gain some of the highest stat boosts in the game with that combination, you gotta either completely outgear them (and i mean like make them look ultra nooby with their gear), run, or beat them with multiple people. Only thing they lose is crit stats, which don't mean much if they are built well.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but FB def can potentially exceed WA and FS in bm1 aura. I'm certain their hp goes into 5k + if they really well geared, multiply that by 5 in war...25k hp or more. So don't be surprised that you can't scratch them. That's one of the roles of fb in bm1+aura...tanking.
    if thats the case then how does that not make fb op? i dun care wat kinda scenario u throw at me an FB will win.
    so many people keep throwing the excuse dont fight them 1v1... how many people then? 7?14?30? fine wat if i had 7/14/30 fbs? same conclusion fbs will win

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    spur you need to do something else for cryin out loud, no offense but biggest gamer geek i ever seen.
    are u implying everything i said in this post is 100% correct? if so ty
    Last edited by Spur; 05-12-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast