Thread: High Dungeon Entry Prices

Shadow Titanium

High Dungeon Entry Prices

Very High

Shadow Titanium
    no bots farming?

yeah, im that creative

Titanium
    Stop reporting the bots if you want low price dungeon entries, simple as that.

its been over a month since a bot was reported in the bad user report section; its either the GMs are stepping up more active role patrolling, or they have found other means to prevent botters from fusing maps and using AOE on all mobs like they were, i think 95% i seen were using map modifications instead of just normal macro bot killing mobs. that could be the result of the decrease, i ran through auto cannons in fort ruina, and there is none in mercury botting; i went through channel 1-10; not one bot when 3 months ago there would have been 2-5 if not more every chan.. something has changed for sure.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    its been over a month since a bot was reported in the bad user report section; its either the GMs are stepping up more active role patrolling, or they have found other means to prevent botters from fusing maps and using AOE on all mobs like they were, i think 95% i seen were using map modifications instead of just normal macro bot killing mobs. that could be the result of the decrease, i ran through auto cannons in fort ruina, and there is none in mercury botting; i went through channel 1-10; not one bot when 3 months ago there would have been 2-5 if not more every chan.. something has changed for sure.
    i saw 2 bots in MF and 1 in PF

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    i saw 2 bots in MF and 1 in PF
    grats? theres still none in fort ruina farming the weak dungs, or lower dung entries, hence why they are higher then usual, atleast yesterday when i went through chans @ auto cannons where there would be 2-3+ per chan a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    Good hackers don't get caught. It means they are getting better.
    botters and hackers are two different things, and nobody has "hacked" in cabal, sorry to break your heart.

you seem to say alot of misguided, retarded statements whenever you post so ill let you finish your forum visit, not trolling just sayin'.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-12-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    you went and looked for that?

Click on the picture, cutie!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by infiCathi View Post
    you went and looked for that?
    You can never underestimate what someone will say or do on here

Global server had no gameguard protection, and was free to spam no skill delays ect without disconnect, and its not hacking bro, even if i typed "hack" 5 months ago, its a slang term, calling someone a "hacker" and saying they used a "hack" are two different, and ambiguous statements.

and yes i typed "hack" to the GMs on that post, the correct term would have been "memory editing" or modification of the games logic. either way nobody is "hacking" cabal, Lol. I like your style though, scouring through old posts for the word hack to justify your earlier statement which is not reality.

ontopic: stroll through fort ruina auto cannons yourself, Lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast