Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: High Dungeon Entry Prices

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    look at the title of the thread. it says high dung prices, you have anything intelligent to add to this topic? judging by your posts trying to debate things that your opinions, probably not. when did i say i was cool? you really think cabal onlines servers' integrity as been compromised at some point? by law anytime your private confidential information was compromised you would have to be notified, im talking about reality of a server/databases integrity is i can safely assume its never been "hacked". o gee i said the word again, o meng better type another paragraph the definition and meaning, share your irrelevant knowledge in a thread bout dung entry prices. cool
    I love how you are able to de-rail a topic and still consider it as intelligently adding to the topic. FYI, I'm adding something regarding this topic, since you de-railed it to "what is the definition of hacking."

When did you say you're cool? You don't need to, your "Your wrong, I'm right coz I said so" attitude clearly states that.

Hacking doesn't "only" pertain to the actions of acquiring secured account information(Credit Card/Personal/Monetary information).

A company doesn't need to disclose all information regarding hacking incidents. A hacker could've just caused a video game server to crash and causing some "roll back" doesn't need to disclose they were hacked. They only need to disclose information regarding other clients information being stolen.

I'll let you finish passing your opinion as a fact, you're high and mighty.

-Edit
    I don't care about your argument with blackberry. Nor do I care how you used hacked as a word. I only care about your attempt to discredit my attempt to correct Infi.

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    only grinded 34 bars in the last 3ish days since i got unbanned.

it is used as slang, thats why im using it here, to relate to the readers. when implying a hacker gets into something and gets out without being caught, thats irrelevant to cabal online. its not a matter of being smart or dumb, im telling you nobody is "hacking" cabal. any exploit was probably the result of game design flaws; and probably 99% patched after devs find them.

look i quote ur old posts to prove my relevance later in the thread. Thats cool now.

translation of that quote:
    We all getting better when hacking in a game where no hacking is taking place because we dont get caught.

Jesus, and your talking about my logic?
    I'm definitely not talking about you. lol

HI. How much are dungeon entries on both servers, anyways? /on topic?

Click on the picture, cutie!

Shadow Titanium
    its been over a month since a bot was reported in the bad user report section; its either the GMs are stepping up more active role patrolling, or they have found other means to prevent botters from fusing maps and using AOE on all mobs like they were, i think 95% i seen were using map modifications instead of just normal macro bot killing mobs. that could be the result of the decrease, i ran through auto cannons in fort ruina, and there is none in mercury botting; i went through channel 1-10; not one bot when 3 months ago there would have been 2-5 if not more every chan.. something has changed for sure.
    yea, but they should atleast make a way to control entries.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    I love how you are able to de-rail a topic and still consider it as intelligently adding to the topic. FYI, I'm adding something regarding this topic, since you de-railed it to "what is the definition of hacking."

When did you say you're cool? You don't need to, your "Your wrong, I'm right coz I said so" attitude clearly states that.

Hacking doesn't "only" pertain to the actions of acquiring secured account information(Credit Card/Personal/Monetary information).

A company doesn't need to disclose all information regarding hacking incidents. A hacker could've just caused a video game server to crash and causing some "roll back" doesn't need to disclose they were hacked. They only need to disclose information regarding other clients information being stolen.

I'll let you finish passing your opinion as a fact, you're high and mighty.

-Edit
    I don't care about your argument with blackberry. Nor do I care how you used hacked as a word. I only care about your attempt to discredit my attempt to correct Infi.
    I stated the truth; bots are reduced dramatically ingame, that is true. then all the sudden blackberry posts about "good hackers dont get caught blah blah"; when this thread was about botters not "hackers". there is the impasse of the debate he invoked; trying to define hackers as botters which is what the topic is about, ive already ended the debate with the other kid cuz he has nothing else to say besides editin quotes.

its fine if you want to define hackers as anyone who plays with progs, or script kiddies who plug in scripts after asking how 20 times on all the forums in existence. i have no problem with that, and i was stating to your original post that packet manipulation is not even a factor, are you kidding me? define hackers as anyone who uses any modifications/3rd party programs if you want, its your mistake not mine.

my opinion is they are not and i dont really care how many definitions of hacking you would like to write, im still loling at bots not even being in server right now let alone "hackers" "causing rollbacks" LOLing still, and "manipulating packets".

you realize those are pretty heavy security breaches and wouldnt just go over and another day at the office? most likely any event would have notice posted in main website about the problems/server restarts/rollbacks or attempted hacks, ive seen everyone and know the specific about what happend and when. Care to explain something i dont know? or just explain your definition of what you consider hacking..thats cool too i mean anything to further derail this topic right?

tl;dr? bots decreased significantly in lower lvl maps -> dung prices for lower lvl dungs were inflated as a result.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by infiCathi View Post

wlid - 740k
    weod 2.8m
    lid 1m
    eod - 2m

Quote Originally Posted by forumpost View Post
    yea, but they should atleast make a way to control entries.
    i agree like for the beginners especially, i dont care much for the epic drops from weod quest situation, but with that being "gone" apparently, i wouldnt mind giving the noobs some more stable prices, and also relieve some eod prices for the mid levels who are just breaking 100, 2m a pop is nuts.

its certainly not impossible to deal with, but for noobs just starting with only 4-5m plus skillbooks ect prolly lil annoying to even get more then a couple runs in, mostly the weak dungs i guess, by the time thier eod they should be relativley ok, considering ucm are like 700k so u can make the price back from lid pretty ez - thinking they inflating bcuz of the coming update where ucm can be used for stit
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    wlid - 740k
    weod 2.8m
    lid 1m
    eod - 2m

i agree like for the beginners especially, i dont care much for the epic drops from weod quest situation, but with that being "gone" apparently, i wouldnt mind giving the noobs some more stable prices, and also relieve some eod prices for the mid levels who are just breaking 100, 2m a pop is nuts.

its certainly not impossible to deal with, but for noobs just starting with only 4-5m plus skillbooks ect prolly lil annoying to even get more then a couple runs in, mostly the weak dungs i guess, by the time thier eod they should be relativley ok, considering ucm are like 700k so u can make the price back from lid pretty ez - thinking they inflating bcuz of the coming update where ucm can be used for stit
    o.o....

Price ceiling for dungeon entry items?

Click on the picture, cutie!

hjmmm maybe i can help snowx make his point (i'm with u on this one)
    Ppl that use a so-called "hack" in game, letting them take advance of an exploit = cheaters
    Ppl who go into the server info, syphon all the info in the accounts and manage to wipe out the entire server = hacker

Hmm hope that helps?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by infiCathi View Post

Merc
    wlid 700k
    wrs 650k
    weod 3.1m
    lid 1m
    rs 685k
    eod 1.9m
    sod 4.2m
    eod2 1.25m

Venus
    wlid 1M
    wrs 2M
    weod 1.5M
    lid 925k
    rs 600k
    eod 1.3m
    sod 4.8m
    eod2 2.8m

yeah, im that creative

Shadow Titanium
    wlid - 740k
    weod 2.8m
    lid 1m
    eod - 2m

yea but weods are high, and eods are unprofitable mostly and need mergy

Quote Originally Posted by forumpost View Post
    yea but weods are high, and eods are unprofitable mostly and need mergy
    true true

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast