Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA = Cabal Global = Hacks

Shadow Titanium

Cabal NA = Cabal Global = Hacks

me lvl 176 procyon and 3 other guys just witness a 1 hit KO 4 guys fall by a Level 163 BL in sigmetal suit in Venus Capella at Channel 20 WAR.

here was what happen: I 2 hits crit that BL, he died, then he respawn and started laughing at us 4. We started laughing at him back. Then booom i see 4 us died on spot, and didnt even see him do a single skill effect motion. Then he log out. It was like he did 3-4 skill stack in one hit with no skill motion cos too quick.
    very much like a speed hack and or damage hack.

GG GM u better update that game guard again.

you have to understand that the effect your describing is not the result of "new uber hack" or the like; its probably one player who discovered a small exploit that is in process of being patched soon, because devs already know about it. and yes im referring to one program specifically that hasnt been patched yet but its last 5 versions have been. a simple speed modification of the gamespeed can cause this effect, instead of making a thread like this, why not take a screenshot or video of the char in question, and report to bad user repot forum.

http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay....r-Report-Forum

the War id gives the same as a real ID and GMs can figure out the account name from it, the player would be investigated and banned if they found any suspicious activity in logs, like speed, disconnections ect ect.

the only way to clean the environment of the very few who are ingame causing problems, is to make an effort to report them, generally higher levels wont be doing that because anyone with half a brain would have the character banned within a few days of gathering evidence....its just as obvious to a GM as it is to you if they are using something unintended, or exploiting a feature they designed.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-12-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Yay, no screenshot or w/e. Lets ban all the lvl 163 bladers who have a sigmetal suit/costume in venus. Oh wait, lets ban those in merc too, he might have used a server transfer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    me lvl 176 procyon and 3 other guys just witness a 1 hit KO 4 guys fall by a Level 163 BL in sigmetal suit in Venus Capella at Channel 20 WAR.

here was what happen: I 2 hits crit that BL, he died, then he respawn and started laughing at us 4. We started laughing at him back. Then booom i see 4 us died on spot, and didnt even see him do a single skill effect motion. Then he log out. It was like he did 3-4 skill stack in one hit with no skill motion cos too quick.

you sound like a global yourself.

Shadow Titanium
    didint know GM can figure out ID in war chan. I will do that next time thx.
    BTW i got a ss of WA 180 in T5 got a seal of damnation buff @@ only this particular WA has it...could be Darrk in Tang or some WAs. i guess GM will figure out. will post the ss when i upload it into photobuckeet and create new topics. Stay tune. there is defintitely hackers out there

BTW i got a ss of WA 180 in T5 got a seal of damnation buff @@ only this particular WA has it...could be Darrk in Tang or some WAs. i guess GM will figure out. will post the ss when i upload it into photobuckeet and create new topics. Stay tune. there is defintitely hackers out there
    yes the warID is unique to the players name, and also goto this link:

http://forum.cabal.com/forumdisplay....r-Report-Forum

That section of the forums is where you post the screenshots/evidence of suspected cheats ect..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    ignorance is bliss.

lol. fantasion smoking some good sh.it yo hahaha

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned

Maybe you were using noob gears,and he was so good that he owned you in 1 shot? ahahahh lol

Banned
    here was what happen: I 2 hits crit that BL, he died, then he respawn and started laughing at us 4. We started laughing at him back. Then booom i see 4 us died on spot
    lol pwnt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast