Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Because i care about you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    oh i heard the westboro baptist church is making an account to join this shit

too easy

lol @ this pos. dont even know what im talking about gtfo out of here no one likes you. just cus you got outed to be some fag black kid pretending to be a teenage chick doesnt mean you should take every "black" comment as an offense to you

ps. im r teh atheist and im r like rastan says
    Idiot. I said "if". Fail is fail. It's funny cus I actually predicted this kind of response from you.

It's also been like 3 months since I logged on Cabal. Lmao.

bahahaha my point was you took my post and took it out of context, even if you said if, which means you had no idea what i was talking about. i wasnt replying about you trying to call me ignorant "if" i was being racist. ask crystal he knows what i was talking about. and yea im sure you predicted this...lol
    I didnt know what you were talking about..........Which is why I said "if"

Derp.

And yes, trolls are easy to predict. =/

I could only LOL......................
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Banned
    lol a black dude with a rainbow coming out from his mouth. thats so tough and gives so much respect to a raper... lol

First of all, I'm not here to bash on anyone or anyone's religious views. I've been visiting the forums and decided to make an account to help possibly shed some light here.

@CyrStalAFX:
    Matthew 24:36
    36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
    @Genso:
    I agree with your post on Christianity not being based on Revelations alone and how it just shows destruction. Paul wrote what he saw of which is to come.

@Sryinex
    Your first post: I agree with the human mind having difficulty grasping the idea of infinity and absence of everything. However, I will say that I am very certain that there is a God and our proof right now is the Bible. The biggest part in religion, or our relationship with God, is having faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Genso
    im sick of these people who use fact and narrow minded carnal thinking. you won't understand that the Lord exists if you are thinking like that and for the most part you guys are. I dont need to come with my quotes and text pages and cold hard facts, scratch that, i know that God exists cause hes in me and i can feel his presence. enjoy hell btw.
    Bro, we don't need to be bashing them simply because they don't believe what we do. We need to show the love of Christ and share it with others as much as you can with a loving heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex
    I doubt you'll "know the lord is inside you" when you're a zombie and are unable to organize a single thought. What about the dumpster babies, do they know the lord is inside of them? What about mentally deficient peoples who are also unable to form a complete thought, is the lord inside of them? What about 3rd world tribes that have their own superstitions about rain gods and deities, are they going to hell because they have never been exposed to -your- "truth".
    If by zombie, you mean mentally handicapped, I believe the word of God is still written on their heart. God knows they're not fully capable of understanding much and God wouldn't damn the innocent like that... In those 3rd world countries, we personally don't know what will happen to them because we don't know them or their heart. Only God does. If those people in 3rd world countries are praising God or gods, doesn't it make you think about all of us humans as a whole? They believe that someone is up there even though they never heard of Christianity.

At least you use words that do not proclaim your view as fact. Unfortunately for your point of view the bible can easily be broken down and shown to be extraordinarily contradictory which in itself should be an indication that if your god wanted people to acknowledge his existence he would not do it through an ancient, contradictory text that is written in such a manner that everything is left up to interpretation of the imperfect man. Every emotion, every thought is dictated by the inner workings of the human brain through life experience and instinctive human nature. There is no evidence to the existence of anything greater only tales told by such imperfect men. blind faith is not a respectable trait to me. It is purely an open declaration to a persons refusal to accept the ever changing world. A very regressive, stubborn quality. Your efforts seem to be well intended, however that does not make them any more valid. A main issue with theists is that they oversimplify an extremely complex existence.
    Last edited by Sryinex; 05-15-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks for the deep insight and not bashing people, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex
    Unfortunately for your point of view the bible can easily be broken down and shown to be extraordinarily contradictory which in itself should be an indication that if your god wanted people to acknowledge his existence he would not do it through an ancient, contradictory text that is written in such a manner that everything is left up to interpretation of the imperfect man.
    I don't see the Bible to be contradictory at all right now. But if you do know of any, please share some examples. I do understand that sometimes people take the verses out of context and use that against Christians. And I do also understand that there are a few different versions of the bible however I stick to the NKJV. But we do use one or two other versions such as the NIV as a reference to show it's consistency and the choice of words that are used. That's only because the Hebrew language has more words than English.
    To you it may come off as blind faith because you do not believe in the Bible. But I still believe that the Bible was written by God, through man. Yes we are imperfect but through him, men were able to write his word down on paper without contradiction.

Banned
    I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.

-Stephen Hawking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast