Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Basic Tips.

Banned

Basic Tips.

So I've noticed that some wiz don't even know the basics of playing their class. Sense this is the case, id thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of tips to help them out. First tip, check the dash/blink to cursor in options, will help you a lot more in general movement speed and in pk/war. Second tip, your a wiz, if your in a party for pve or pk or war or anything else, let the classes that have higher def tank while you stay back and attack with range. Third tip, in war the wiz class is more or less the scout/support/dd class, if you think otherwise, then re-roll to a different class. Fourth tip, learn what each skill does, as in the cd and ct of each and every skill so you can actually make useful combos for yourself without having to ask every single wiz you see for combo help. If you have any other tips, or improvements to mine, feel free to post. Try to keep the flaming to a minimal.

never realized you could blink to your cursor
    thanks mang

guess I better learn the cd and ct of each of my skills too

Banned
    In pk/war , a wizard should always be aware of his party buffs. Most important , spirit intension which gives 8% rate resist and 21% damage resist ... Much better than any other defense buff out there ..

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    So I've noticed that some wiz don't even know the basics of playing their class. Sense this is the case, id thought it would be a good idea to put together a list of tips to help them out. First tip, check the dash/blink to cursor in options, will help you a lot more in general movement speed and in pk/war. Second tip, your a wiz, if your in a party for pve or pk or war or anything else, let the classes that have higher def tank while you stay back and attack with range. Third tip, in war the wiz class is more or less the scout/support/dd class, if you think otherwise, then re-roll to a different class. Fourth tip, learn what each skill does, as in the cd and ct of each and every skill so you can actually make useful combos for yourself without having to ask every single wiz you see for combo help. If you have any other tips, or improvements to mine, feel free to post. Try to keep the flaming to a minimal.
    i usually take aggro due to higher dps o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    i usually take aggro due to higher dps o.o
    Yeah me too...I always end up tanking in war too People aim at wizards too much. :/

Banned
    Going well so far. But yea, wiz do have nice dps that causes us to agro more then most. I guess its best to have energy field handy or another stun ready at all times.(stun lock is your friend.)

Take off auto attack unless you are in bm2 or just relaxing. In war you can respond faster if you need to reposition your character(like fleeing from mobs). Combo often because wi attack rate is lousy.

RedOsmium
    Dps isn't what decides agro.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.