Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F.A stat

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerKing View Post
    OMG you are very cool, stupid fob go eat more dogs. Stop trying to throw around your outdated gears, wrong guides and .
    ... and this troll is mean...QQ
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    ... and this troll is mean...QQ
    Eternity, maybe you don't realize, you are a troll.
    YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE, STOP POSTING ON CABAL FORUM ABOUT AION, AND STOP ANNOY PEOPLE

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    From my understanding, they do not change any thing regards to the stat increase, so my calculation will still hold true.

Be where I am and you will know what I am talking about
    I am beyond where you were, where you are, and where you will ever be, and I know what you are talking about is all sh.it

not everyone like battle, there's are always more than 1 way to play a character, stop acting like everyone but you is doing "wrong" cuz there is no right and wrong way to play a character in a game, it's all personal preference.

just a side note, you need a life other than sitting on your ass playing aion while posting on cabal forums desperately trying to get attention, I am starting to understand why perfectionx calls you eterni.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Shadow Titanium
    No offense, but you sound like a huge FOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    No offense, but you sound like a huge FOB.
    ET sounds like a bigger one, talking big with his +6 gloves and boots. It is already a fact that me and excision both have better gears than ETand therefore better than ET. ET's 14% orb is borrowed, and he is obiviously just bashing on other players with his opinions when he is not even playing cabal. and yes, he will never get to where I am, that's a fact, I would like to see him get there, so you tell me who is FOB, if you here to support ET, then you are a troll just like him
    Last edited by ForumFiery; 04-13-2010 at 08:56 PM.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I am beyond where you were, where you are, and where you will ever be, and I know what you are talking about is all sh.it

not everyone like battle, there's are always more than 1 way to play a character, stop acting like everyone but you is doing "wrong" cuz there is no right and wrong way to play a character in a game, it's all personal preference.

just a side note, you need a life other than sitting on your ass playing aion while posting on cabal forums desperately trying to get attention, I am starting to understand why perfectionx calls you eterni.
    Your english is broken and you go off talking about how you have better gears then ET. I could give a about that, I was just pointing out how much of a FOB you sounded in your post because you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Your english is broken and you go off talking about how you have better gears then ET. I could give a about that, I was just pointing out how much of a FOB you sounded in your post because you do.
    you can't even read, and this is not school. maybe you hate so much cuz you failed english in 3rd grade?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    come on.. stop bashing on each other...

and hi fiery! i see u lots of times in NW gotta love a level 150 critting 1.6-2k on u? xD

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    you can't even read, and this is not school. maybe you hate so much cuz you failed english in 3rd grade?
    Thanks captain obvious, couldn't tell this isn't school. I'm not hating on anyone, but you're a very ignorant FOB who can't make up a proper sentence.

you guys can all keep hating, it doesn't matter to me ^^

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast