Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban this mofo >:O

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    lol I like how you guys said "hack" is not implemented in cabal...so who did that 100, 1,000 combos like 2 days ago o.O oh my bad it was me kaka
    you sir are retarded, editing a value is not "hacking"; and you were gone within 5 minutes of even arriving. you basically suck at whatever you were trying to do at all, i mean 100 combo is not even hard, why would you need editor to achieve it, fail much at cabal?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

did you know Chovey used the same system? to achieve 72 combo? if you said that was legit than ROFL!!!!!! Oh their seiretei so it doesn't rly matter if they did...oh wait so that wasnt call hack? lol alright I wonder how I got blocked after that rofl...value huh I guess im not the only smart one around here o.O 100 combos? is easy? BRAVO SIR! fail much? you mean est security fails? lol
    again, you sir are retarded. 100 combo is not something you need to use a editor to achieve, i personally have only reached 40-50 max but its not impossible its the same speed from 12+ and on, fail more?

ofcourse you got blocked, the devs can see what addresses are being modified and which are following the games logic, you know especially when its happening right in front of them. No your not smart, it takes approx. IQ of 100 to plug in a number after opening a program. "EST Security fails" yea bro except nprotect runs gameguard not est, might want to start reading and paying attention. nprotect might be slow at patching new things that come out, but those new things are not released for cabal online, they are general and patched easily universally over all games, actually trying to pass off a google search and 5 minutes of configuration as skill is laughable. try again.

and whers the proof of chovey using this? none. just because he has seireitei over his head? durr hurr; sure DK alz glitch and sure some players show up @180 after getting banned with full forci amp, but bro an alz buying/glitching person who clicks combo start and still wins is just making you look that much worse. cry more.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-15-2011 at 08:19 PM.

yea untill nprotect updates and theres no public spoonfeeding to your special ed face. coolstories, having fun with your fake 100 combos and quest gear bro? Lool

LOL hahaha quest gears sure!!! hacks is all i need to pwn a maxed all out freak like you...no wonder people who so call themselves good enough hates hackers, cause you guys can't beat a hacker!!! especially lvl 1 ahem
    Orly? Care to show this lvl 1 in town after m/a? O wait i forgot, nice lies bro. Tryn act cool for forums? Thats cool ill have fraps on waiting for you to show me your epic lvl 1 skills. i highly doubt you could even kill a lv 170 with a 50, fail ass kid. your a joke, and you have probably nothing but 2k from starting quests.

you couldnt show me anything i havnt seen from mafiaboss or myself kid, so quit day-dreaming. You suck at cabal and you always will, your a nobody. mains or alts, nobody.

i quit fooling around there because i agreed to GM not to make any more level 1s or else my main would get perm ban. yeah i guess leftovers for fails is satisfying them.

they probably could care less about you since you have nothing good to take away, how hard is it to step into reality.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-15-2011 at 08:37 PM.

my part of lvl 1 was only a respond to ur quest gears...you should go ask t4 how the hell "1" Fa "cap" wipe out 10 procs in main base...I totally 4got to frap that shiet hahahaha....
    What answer is this, yea i see you in t4 all the time man, o wait NOT.

4get to frap something that doesnt happen, ok bro coolstory. keep promoting "cheat" to be cool, again your a nobody.

talking about nobody who the fuck are you hahahaha
    my level 5 has moved more alz and completed more dungs then your "main".

i dont even know what you think is going to happen posting on forum with that junk, straight sped retarded opinions will get you trolledhard.jpg

agian show me it show me something, im sick of hearing u blah blah blah nothing- all hot air bro.

jamesbrolic eating reborns gear chars? yep moved more then your main bro sup?
    ggworks_ lv 70 > fail geard' collateral damage lv 170 squishy wiz's? yep prolly hit harder then your main did, too bad he was banned so fast like you last nite after comboing in front of GM, see what happends when you play in town bro? except dam you just totally goofed and didnt do anything at all before ban. you probably wont get second chance considering how foolish you are on forums. go install wow or something bro.

im done here, u fail, this topic is off-topic again because of fails like you and that other kid arguing about what is and isnt reality. im out to fifa till m/a is over then imma actually run some you know "dungs", i mean dont sweat having to actually prove me wrong with that level 1 or anything bro, i know you couldnt do anything to impress me or anyone else that hasnt seen oh i dont know, just about everything possible?
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-15-2011 at 09:10 PM.

oh i figured it was hot air, fail ass kid.

back on topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post

LordMicheal hacking... hes ruining the fun of war for t2 players... i will try to get some footage on proc side

in the second clip hes the wa with long brownish/blonde hair attacking me x.x

i dont think the evidence could be much more clear, hopefully this guy will be banned by time servers come up, or shortly after

Banned
    lol looks like wa can blink now :P

Shadow Titanium
    i dont think its enough evidence yet because all you can see is numbers... im going get on my naked wi and follow him around on proc side as best as i can

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    i dont think its enough evidence yet because all you can see is numbers... im going get on my naked wi and follow him around on proc side as best as i can
    well since your wi you might have a chance at keeping up with him, but if he has walkspeed set to like over 1k i doubt youll beable to keep up lol..the numbers in his name are just warID, you can get real ids from the war ids, but im not going to discuss that here as its not even important for just us normal users

he could have had 00000 for a name, regardless that was moving WAY to fast, for WAY too long, the 450+ movement speed from cash shop holy water potion dont even last long, like 20 secs or somet?; n also they have cool down timer so he would not have been able to pop one after another .. that is literally impossible for any WA to do xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast