Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Basic Tips.

Banned

Basic Tips.

I made one of these over in the wiz section that seems to be going OK so far. So i thought i would start one here as well, and if it goes well here, ill make one in each section. OK on to the tips. First tip, force bladers need to have most of there debuffs and 4 cannons, in order to do this, some debuffs need to be 18, and if needed wind cannon can be removed sense its not as important as the earth/aqua/lightning cannons.
    Second tip, your war role is to debuff and to support the tanks and dd's. Third tip, learn which target to debuff, meaning don't mf a wiz, don't debuff an aod'd fs, and don't debuff a bl/fa that has there trans skills to get undebuffed. Thats all i can think of atm, but maybe some1 that knows more about fb then me can weigh in and improve the list. Also, try to keep the flaming down as much as possible.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    I made one of these over in the wiz section that seems to be going OK so far. So i thought i would start one here as well, and if it goes well here, ill make one in each section. OK on to the tips. First tip, force bladers need to have most of there debuffs and 4 cannons, in order to do this, some debuffs need to be 18, and if needed wind cannon can be removed sense its not as important as the earth/aqua/lightning cannons.
    Second tip, your war role is to debuff and to support the tanks and dd's. Third tip, learn which target to debuff, meaning don't mf a wiz, don't debuff an aod'd fs, and don't debuff a bl/fa that has there trans skills to get undebuffed. Thats all i can think of atm, but maybe some1 that knows more about fb then me can weigh in and improve the list. Also, try to keep the flaming down as much as possible.
    Our role in war is to go leg+aura+bm1+buff pots+party buffs and steam roll mobs with field debuffs and make em mad. We dont support or debuff for anyone but ourselves in aura+bm1, we just make the opposing nation mad

Shadow Titanium
    tl;dr

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Banned
    How bout instead of flaming you come up with constructive criticism, or are you to busy looking for another fail sig that gms will remove because you cant read the guidelines of sig creation?

Here's everything you need to know:

1. Root spur
    2. Go aura+bm1
    3. Kill spur
    4. Lol at rage about FB being OP