Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Need assistance creating a guide from t4+t5 players

  1. #11
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    when u have 6v6s in t5, none of that is really needed.
    true. venus' t5 needs to be re-populated. ><
    there's a 3 vs. 3 war happening atm. lol

  2. #12
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    T4/5 players shouldnt need "guides". they should already know how to war by the time they reach these tiers.
    My first war I was level 172. If not for being in vent I wouldn't have had a clue about what was going on.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

  3. #13
    Shadow Titanium Takimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    X
    Posts
    213
    I think all is needed to know about nw is how to get to certain places in the least amount of time, and communication I guess
    Last edited by Takimaru; 05-16-2011 at 12:37 PM.

  4. #14
    Shadow Titanium SilentM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    war war war, only way ppl are going to learn is through experience, not some guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    My first war I was level 172. If not for being in vent I wouldn't have had a clue about what was going on.
    Thank you. That was going to be my other point. More and more people now are avoiding war until higher tiers. Either that, or like I said, they don't get real war experience from the lower tiers, or they just buy some character and start off in T5.
    Very few people have good war experience anymore, and not everyone learns from experience as is obvious by the amount of noobs that continue to make the SAME mistakes war after war. Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least. However, the most unfortunate part is that the people who would need it the most, will probably never see it.
    The Lady has Spoken


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    479
    True . Familiarizing with basics of NW will give you confidence . I farm the lower tiers >< . And its not always so one-sided . People are told to help defend/push though to no avail . lol

  6. #16
    RedOsmium Ludacris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,338
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Thank you. That was going to be my other point. More and more people now are avoiding war until higher tiers. Either that, or like I said, they don't get real war experience from the lower tiers, or they just buy some character and start off in T5.
    Very few people have good war experience anymore, and not everyone learns from experience as is obvious by the amount of noobs that continue to make the SAME mistakes war after war. Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least. However, the most unfortunate part is that the people who would need it the most, will probably never see it.
    at the end of the day people are going to learn only by actually being in war.

    "Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium SilentM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    at the end of the day people are going to learn only by actually being in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least.
    Don't give every player that much credit. I'm not arguing that a guide is going to give someone all the knowledge and experience they would learn by warring for x amount of time. I certainly didn't learn everything I know about war by reading guides, but ET's guide did help fill in some blanks that not even I knew before.
    The point is, there are people SO HORRIBLE at war that they lack the BASICS even at tier 4/5.
    That goes to show that if they have been warring in all the tiers before those, those tiers STILL didn't teach them anything, or they just didn't care to learn anything. Either they didn't learn because all they do is mindlessly kill things (which happens to be the case for most noobs these days) or, as other people have said, only care about themselves/their score/getting 30 and leaving.
    Not EVERYONE goes to war willing to learn everything there is to learn in order to win. I've dealt with so many noobs who haven't warred for sh*t, but think they know everything so they never learn how to war. They'll just go and do their own thing. It's NATION war not ONE person war. That's the main point that so many people, no matter HOW many times they go to war, MISS because they care too much about entering for wexp and leaving. So just because you and any other good/old player you know has gone to war and actually cared to learn how to win, doesn't mean that every fob, noob, and new player have done the same thing.
    The Lady has Spoken


  8. #18
    RedOsmium Ludacris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,338
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Don't give every player that much credit. I'm not arguing that a guide is going to give someone all the knowledge and experience they would learn by warring for x amount of time. I certainly didn't learn everything I know about war by reading guides, but ET's guide did help fill in some blanks that not even I knew before.
    The point is, there are people SO HORRIBLE at war that they lack the BASICS even at tier 4/5.
    That goes to show that if they have been warring in all the tiers before those, those tiers STILL didn't teach them anything, or they just didn't care to learn anything. Either they didn't learn because all they do is mindlessly kill things (which happens to be the case for most noobs these days) or, as other people have said, only care about themselves/their score/getting 30 and leaving.
    Not EVERYONE goes to war willing to learn everything there is to learn in order to win. I've dealt with so many noobs who haven't warred for sh*t, but think they know everything so they never learn how to war. They'll just go and do their own thing. It's NATION war not ONE person war. That's the main point that so many people, no matter HOW many times they go to war, MISS because they care too much about entering for wexp and leaving. So just because you and any other good/old player you know has gone to war and actually cared to learn how to win, doesn't mean that every fob, noob, and new player have done the same thing.
    its also the players' choice to decide if they want to learn to war or not. not everyone is going to be on the same page to try and win. yeah some players do try, and other just go to war for 30/honor. both sides have those players, but oh well. nothing can be done about that. point is with a guide or not, it isnt going to change a thing.

    "Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

  9. #19
    Titanium Assimilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    73
    It's Nation War; A portion of a game. It isn't srsbsns.

  10. #20
    Titanium Assimilation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsanctified View Post
    its probably like the only thing people do in game considering its CABAL!!!
    Lmao, probably. I hardly play anymore myself. Kind of like a half quit, but yeah.

    Anyways, ignorance, stupidity, and retardation runs deep in this game. The people in war will not bother reading this. They disregard what you say DURING the actual war, so what gives you even the slightest idea that they'll listen to a guide? They're always going to do what they want to do and that's all there is to it. You're not gonna change that... I wouldn't even waste your time trying. Just live with the fact that Nation War is like a gamble. You win some, you lose some.

    Now, don't get me wrong, if there is a good set strategy in place and the opposing side doesn't have a way to bust that wide open and exploit it, then yeah. You're gonna dominate and basically control that tier, but how often do you see that happening? Minus when you have a group together like Tang did in T5 and were able to manage a good solid portion of the war with their guild alone. If you can't form a good, solid group to lead the idiots and kind of outweigh their stupidity; You're screwed.

    So, for those of you out there who think NW is srsbsns... just stop. It's a game. Enjoy it for what it is: A Game - A form of entertainment. Go to NW, enjoy slaughtering the opposing nation and consider the win as a bonus to the whole thing. Other than that, don't worry about it... There is no reason to create such a hype over pixels on a damn screen. Srsly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •