Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need assistance creating a guide from t4+t5 players

Hybrid View

Need assistance creating a guide from t4+t5 players

I'm compiling info, tactics, strategies, and the lot to make a large guide on t4/5 wars. Too many newer players need to learn how to play in these two higher tiers since they're much different. Preferably people that have played 2+ years with older war experience since they know and have seen all the changes over time and know what works best.
    War is the same thing as it used to be, only main difference is that alot of how we used to play it is different and not fun at all (one side wins by large margin almost every war).
    I've already had a couple people give me some info
    I'll add you to the credit list at the start of the guide.

Any info at all is nice, be it whole nation strategies to pointers and tips for certain classes.

Thanks!

--- Valdoroth Kai

Edit: please mail me the info/ tips/ etc. I'm deployed so that is easier for me.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-16-2011 at 08:34 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    use teamwork or lose.....

/guidecreated

need builders to win, but having builders doesnt guarantee a "win"- applies to t4 where no one will build nowadays least on proc side

T4/5 players shouldnt need "guides". they should already know how to war by the time they reach these tiers.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    T4/5 players shouldnt need "guides". they should already know how to war by the time they reach these tiers.
    Keyword "SHOULD." You know how many people go to t4/5 and don't even know how to make a tower on a base? How many people just take whatever base is next and hope they win that way. Or take so long at small bases that when the other nation has most of the map already, they just spawn at base and go take MORE small bases.
    Yeah hi, we just had some noob in T5 post about a "hacking WA" with "SOD" debuff. He thought a lag glitch was a "hack"....IN T5!
    There are so many people in higher tiers that STILL don't know how to war it's ridiculously sad. Tier 4 procs are so bad, that they had a global that thinks alpha and omega are "the most important bases in war" as a bringer.
    You really think if we didn't have this problem Val would be offering to do something like this?
    I blame this problem on the lower tiers being called. Most lower tier wars are just one sided called games (especially thanks to farmers), so newer players never learn how to war and don't know what to do in a tier where not all the wars are called.

The Lady has Spoken

RedOsmium
    My first war I was level 172. If not for being in vent I wouldn't have had a clue about what was going on.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

war war war, only way ppl are going to learn is through experience, not some guide.

war war war, only way ppl are going to learn is through experience, not some guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    My first war I was level 172. If not for being in vent I wouldn't have had a clue about what was going on.
    Thank you. That was going to be my other point. More and more people now are avoiding war until higher tiers. Either that, or like I said, they don't get real war experience from the lower tiers, or they just buy some character and start off in T5.
    Very few people have good war experience anymore, and not everyone learns from experience as is obvious by the amount of noobs that continue to make the SAME mistakes war after war. Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least. However, the most unfortunate part is that the people who would need it the most, will probably never see it.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Thank you. That was going to be my other point. More and more people now are avoiding war until higher tiers. Either that, or like I said, they don't get real war experience from the lower tiers, or they just buy some character and start off in T5.
    Very few people have good war experience anymore, and not everyone learns from experience as is obvious by the amount of noobs that continue to make the SAME mistakes war after war. Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least. However, the most unfortunate part is that the people who would need it the most, will probably never see it.
    at the end of the day people are going to learn only by actually being in war.

at the end of the day people are going to learn only by actually being in war.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Guides are useful in filling in some of the blanks and teaching the basics at least.
    Don't give every player that much credit. I'm not arguing that a guide is going to give someone all the knowledge and experience they would learn by warring for x amount of time. I certainly didn't learn everything I know about war by reading guides, but ET's guide did help fill in some blanks that not even I knew before.
    The point is, there are people SO HORRIBLE at war that they lack the BASICS even at tier 4/5.
    That goes to show that if they have been warring in all the tiers before those, those tiers STILL didn't teach them anything, or they just didn't care to learn anything. Either they didn't learn because all they do is mindlessly kill things (which happens to be the case for most noobs these days) or, as other people have said, only care about themselves/their score/getting 30 and leaving.
    Not EVERYONE goes to war willing to learn everything there is to learn in order to win. I've dealt with so many noobs who haven't warred for sh*t, but think they know everything so they never learn how to war. They'll just go and do their own thing. It's NATION war not ONE person war. That's the main point that so many people, no matter HOW many times they go to war, MISS because they care too much about entering for wexp and leaving. So just because you and any other good/old player you know has gone to war and actually cared to learn how to win, doesn't mean that every fob, noob, and new player have done the same thing.
    The Lady has Spoken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast