Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Users in SoCal with RoadRunner ISP

Banned

Users in SoCal with RoadRunner ISP

- Posting for a friend since he can't even get on cabal forums right now

Currently all users of CABAL that live in Southern California with Road Runner Cable as there ISP cannot connect to the game/main page/forum. This is a major issue that is on Road Runner's side. I've spoke to Road Runner and they filed the report, but they couldn't really fix it on point. The issue seems greater than anything a user can fix on their own. All users with this issue should call the number below and report the issue so that it can viewed as a serious issue. If you know anyone with an issue such as this please tell them to contact the number below and report the issue so that we can get mass amounts of reports with the same issue so that they can urgently fix.

Road Runner Tech Level 3 Support:
    866-506-0972 ext: 57968

Call that number and extension directly. Basically say that everyone in Southern California with Road Runner ISP including yourself cannot connect to the specific website/services of www.cabal.com/main / forum / game.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...P-ill-pay-500m

the guy in that thread lives in cali, and has roadrunner. his computer cannot connect to website without proxy, we also tried connecting ingame; same result only able to enter with proxys on.

he already pmd his ip and isp to a gm, waitin for it to be fixed, but it is possible to connect to site and game still with re-routing of connection to proxy server in between client -> server connection, his normal roadrunner connection will not load the page and ingame connection, launcher just said failed to start when opening update.exe
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan