Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: S> Anima Gem

S> Anima Gem

Might sell, might not. Either way, offer up on it

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Red-Osmium
    noob gem ;o npc

ohidere hai, i miss you babygirl D:

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

bump

bump

bump

SIGMetal
    y would u waste ecoins for the sleeping kit on that?

Someone is tryin a flame/troll attempt, anyway thx for the free bump

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    Someone is tryin a flame/troll attempt, anyway thx for the free bump
    y must everything be a troll attempt? i just stated simple facts

lv9 sleeping kit like 1900 ecoins which equals around 170-180m for a 4/9 gem, doesnt take much to realize wat i said was true