Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MP Steal Question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I3athtub View Post
    just use a Force absorb Ring +4

Stats r 5% hp steal, 5% mp steal and + 5 def
    The whole point of hp/mp steal rune is to vamp without a force absorb ring...

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    The whole point of hp/mp steal rune is to vamp without a force absorb ring...
    no hes saying he want mp steal rune not hp steal rune thats why we saying its useless for 140+ to get mp steal rune

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    no hes saying he want mp steal rune not hp steal rune thats why we saying its useless for 140+ to get mp steal rune
    It keeps you from using mp pots. Sounds useful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It keeps you from using mp pots. Sounds useful to me.
    but we hardly runs out of mp at that level D: i mean why not just have 1 stack of mp pots lol that will last till 180 xD

Firstly, I have enough HP steal in my rune and pet. Second, the reason for the mp steal rune is to avoid using a ring(costing 15 cdi). And we're talking about wi here..considering its in the wi section. And yes, you do run out of MP very quickly in bm2 especially without any mp steal.

But anyway, auto-potting causes significant DPS loss in bm2, so not having to do that allows you to achieve your maximum potential output. And yes it does save pots, but mostly it saves the hassle of monitoring MP to pot manually which is the big key factor.

I used the mp steal rune and it works alright for me for now, i'll eventually upgrade it to level 2 after I get my other runes out of the way.

- Retired
    - Retired

SIGMetal
    lets just say i have an mp steal rune maxed. i dun understand y u wont want a free 3%mp steal when there are no other good runes to learn

1% is definitely not enough. If you go that path, might as well max it. Manually clicking the mp pot is not that bad either, unless the cost of the pot is bothering you too much and you have nothing else to do with your AP.

-- Indomie enak --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12