Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild Board: Character Name Search

Guild Board: Character Name Search

when searching guild board, the guilds work fine, but the Character Name selection on the drop down menu does not search properly for names, it just returns result "no guild was found."
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

same here cant locate anyone :/

Titanium
    The character names only work for the guild leader's names, not anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigh View Post
    The character names only work for the guild leader's names, not anyone else...
    Did you try that, its not returning anything at all, and its giving "no guild found" instead of no character found even with valid guild master names.... i would say whats the use of having it only search guild masters names, you could just search the guild name... the character name should be for locating a player and seeing his guild without knowing what guild hes in or whos the guild master of it.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    I tried it again, and I think it only works for the people who started the guilds, not necessarily the guild leaders...

i use this function alot to find where my friends are awhile back and im pretty sure 100% its not just for looking for guild leader it can be anyone as long as they are in a guild.