Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blader or force blader o.O

blader or force blader o.O

jw cuz i had a old blader on the OG planet cabal and dunno if i can transfer my progress if not ill make a new character so im jus wondering force blader or blader i like the bladers speedy attacks and such but a force blader has awesome looking skills

Blader just because you're in the blader forum >.>

you should be able to transfer
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

whats better me grindin to have high skillz at low lvl or jus lvling up

you can't have high skills at a low level anymore because your skills are capped to your level. Example: you can't be level 30 and be trascender, you'll have to be lvl 100 to be trascender. Each level has it's own skill rank. If you prefer just lvling up and not warring or anything I'd suggest going blader. Though my personal favorite is fb, it really all depends right down on your gameplay =).

wow they capped it so what happens if i was like almost transcender and like lvl 50ish and i transfer is the skillz gonna be gone or what? and did any1 have trouble downloading the new version my frned couldnt download it cuz he said the thing kept verifying and it never loaded
    Last edited by BlackFire; 04-30-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFire View Post
    wow they capped it so what happens if i was like almost transcender and like lvl 50ish and i transfer is the skillz gonna be gone or what? and did any1 have trouble downloading the new version my frned couldnt download it cuz he said the thing kept verifying and it never loaded
    if you're comp at level 50, you can't get transcender until you're 100 and finish your 100 rank up. if you're g. master, you can't get comp until you're level 80. and so on until your level is matched with your rank

I suggest you play Force Blader.
    Rockstar suggest you should play Warrior.
    So obviously you shouldn't play Blader or Force Blader and just go with playing Warrior.

Signature by me; Who else do you think made it?

Quote Originally Posted by auctionmule View Post
    if you're comp at level 50, you can't get transcender until you're 100 and finish your 100 rank up. if you're g. master, you can't get comp until you're level 80. and so on until your level is matched with your rank
    he means he has a character that he had trans at lvl 50 from way back. What would happen. Well, it would stay trans, but you would only be able to use skills at your lvl req.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Well if your going Force Blader you can pretty much solo bosses with ease. The bm2 update makes a force blader a much more greater adversary among the other 5 classes and it being the master of stealth. It's attacks are naturally endowed with debuffs, which makes up its lack for defense and bearing the strongest attack in the game Assassinate which pushes a base of 9xx damage at lvl 9.
    Take my word for it,
    IGN: Angel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast