Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blader Character

Talking Blader Character

Well, I wanted to start a new BL character to celebrate the new website, but I'm wondering what build to go with. From what I know, there are three to go with; str build, dex build, and a hybrid of the two. However, I don't know how much to put into either thingy, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, much appreciated.

Dex=Str for bl. The stat build depends on your preference. If you are more into pvp you should add more str over dex to get your heavy armor earlier. If you are more into pve put more dex over str to get martial sets earlier. Katana's or blade? Id say blade becuase it adds a bit more attack than katanas, the attack rate from katana's doesn't even matter for bl, becuase bl already have enough attack rate without concentration buff or katanas.

look BL dont matter for crap what type of stats u add. dex point give same as str point. so 99 dex and 1 str is still the same as 45 dex and 55 str. so hybrid is same as dex and dex is same as str.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

wait i made a cabal acc and char blader when it was still OG planet can i still acess it? and is the heavy armor better then the blader armor my friends said that the heavy armor is better

same question as the guy above: is armorset or martialset better?

Armorset is better for war and pvp, unless you somehow get your hands on forcium martial with sword amp. Martialset is helpful in fighting monsters and bosses, but you can get away with armorset for that (a good forcium martialset and vampiric earrings and amulet with an extortion bracelet is great for tanking monsters when you reach 140+ though). As for me, I just like how martialset looks (it's cheaper too). Later on, you'll be able to get the stats to wear martial, armor, blades, and katanas, so don't worry about endgame stat (make sure you extract your int down to around 72-77 later on, or lower if you plan on not wearing forcium martialset).
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 04-28-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archemis View Post
    same question as the guy above: is armorset or martialset better?
    lol martial set is better for def rate. armout set is better for def. so if you compare OSM armour set to OSM martial set it becomes preference of def rate or just def.

but if you compare Mysitc martial to OSM armour. mystic is better cause it has higher rate and only 2 def lower.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

whats the diff from def/ def rate & att/att rate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackFire View Post
    whats the diff from def/ def rate & att/att rate
    The higher the defense rate, the less chance you have of getting hit. The higher the attack rate, the higher chance you have of not missing a person/monster when not comboing. Attack/defense is self-explanitory.