Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Val's T4/T5 compiled Guide(updates will be made)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye. View Post
    Have you ever tried warping? It takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    It's the same randomness of res, however, one thing you can do with a warp is buff/BM/aura/ etc before you use it. For example, you know the fight is at center, and you have a warp there. Spawn at base buff up and whatever and then go into combat.

Spur, one thing you forget about atk up towers is also how much additional attack the users will gain from their amp (a large tower is +100 so that's auto + x % amp). I agree that attack towers are good (they used to be useless) since they changed them with the new tier system. You shouldn't need to have 2 res per base if you know how to war properly.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You shouldn't need to have 2 res per base if you know how to war properly.
    the problem is they dont so u need 2+

i know >_>. Which is exactly what this guide is supposed to teach. I just need more assistance in adding to it effective things to eliminate those that which shouldn't have to be.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    i know >_>. Which is exactly what this guide is supposed to teach. I just need more assistance in adding to it effective things to eliminate those that which shouldn't have to be.
    Regardless, there will still be noobs that don't read the guide and refuse to learn how to war correctly. So because of that, I think it's better to create a guide that doesn't talk about a "perfect world" scenario where all the stars aligned and nothing went wrong. It's better to form the guide on the current day trends (like you're already doing).
    That's why I was making my suggestion of towers. Tower placement has changed over the years like I had already mentioned. People aren't familiar with certain towers anymore, especially warps, and they don't know where to place towers. So the easiest thing to do is convey a message that makes it easy for people to understand what type of tower is most important in the types of wars that occur current day, not some type of perfect scenario where everyone in war is an actual good player.
    The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Venus T4 players are like babies.
    They need respected and approachable model players for the sake of emulation. I remember feeling proud of T4 Porkyons when there was a lot of rez's in one war. My only message for T4 was: build rez's for the win.

THIS. IS. PORKYON!
    OINK.

lol chippo. But if you want me to make another war tower build suggestion, just send me a pm of all the towers and where and i'll make another map to add. You can send more than one suggestion if you have a couple. I can add as many as we want and even make scenarios of where winning and losing should build. Not that hard Screen shots from in game of the map could be used too.
    As for noobs that don't get on forums to read this, tell them in war that there is a guide that helps that they should read. At least a couple will look. And maybe that'll spread and influence others to too.

My FB Guide

Shadow Titanium
    "Each Kill you do will auto give you 10k dmg as well"
    Are you sure about this ? because when i get in late and kill 1 enemy it doesn't seem so

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    "Each Kill you do will auto give you 10k dmg as well"
    Are you sure about this ? because when i get in late and kill 1 enemy it doesn't seem so
    It's the only thing that seems to account for how you will get 1 point per kill and the dmg to other and self = the score you got. If I do 1m dmg exact and had 500k dmg to myself, and didn't build, my score would be 150. If I got 12 kills during that war, my score isn't 162, it's still 150, but 1 kill gives you 1 point. I've seen it update when i only did a last hit kill with FK. So I figured out that killing a character has to give 10k dmg in order to have the score display correctly. I should try myself or someone to double check this. Shouldn't be too hard.

My FB Guide

Shadow Titanium
    So you are saying that if i have 1m dmg and 500k dmg to myself and kill 100 enemies therefore my score is 250? It just doesn't seem so @@ my score is always exactly what my dmg deal + dmg taken is.

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    So you are saying that if i have 1m dmg and 500k dmg to myself and kill 100 enemies therefore my score is 250? It just doesn't seem so @@ my score is always exactly what my dmg deal + dmg taken is.
    No what you're saying is exactly what I'm saying. If you get a kill you get 1 point. The only way for your score to match up to your dmg give+ dmg taken is that it will give you an auto 10k dmg given every kill.

My FB Guide

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast