Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Val's T4/T5 compiled Guide(updates will be made)

bump, removed a couple things.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Uh what.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

bump bcs this thread is more useful to all players reguardless of teirs than that fail thread of "highest T1 score" which isn't even a tip or guide in the slightest. It's bragging rights which is general section.

I had help with this guide from many sources of players to give people an understanding on how some of the minor details work in war or an understanding of classes' roles in war.

My FB Guide

o.o

feedback!! I need feedback on how wars are fought effectively these days so this can be updated often to keep with newer standards and procedures.

My FB Guide

Titanium
    Tips for blader: MUST KNOW how to retarget with and without mouse. U can't retarget towers without mouse but u can with ppl, guards, and gates. Retargetting a player is similar to root + manafreeze them because they'll lie on the ground the whole time (90% of the time). Many time i have killed players in about 15s-20s without recieving a single damage. IN addition, u get massive point if u can retarget guards and gates for the whole bm2 duration, if u use aura at the end of bm2, you can get at least 20 points (with semi-decent gears) Usually when there's about 3-4 mins b4 the war end, i run to some empty base and get my 30+ points (if i feel that whatever i do can't change the result of the war). Intuition for some reason isn't that great (although it does help), also don't use mirage step, save the buff slot for instant immunity, spirit intension, offensive bless. A bl in t4 only need iron skin, aura barrier, and soul blade, u can use resist intension too but i prefer the slot for morale shout, furry shout, intuition, and sp buff. Always try to get Iron skin, aura barrier, soul blade, hardness, offensive bless at all time. And one final thing, u should be flexible with your rings. If u have a leg, u can remove one cr ring and change it to one cd ring or rof. If u have a leg and aura, u dont need any cr rings, same for bm1.

That's all there is for me. Hope u can use some of these inf4 to upadate ur guide.
    From a t4 bl

if u want to score high defend the whole war
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Shadow Titanium
    Nice guide...but could you add more details about building....such as what to build, where to build it and most importantly when to build it...

I didn't know you don't get points for building with points when your not party leader...at least I've never got any points for building like this. I assume you have to be party leader to get those points or just build with alz to get points...but sorry I can't afford to use alz for building...I'm too broke for that LOL!

Most importantly though, when I do build rez tower, I'm stumped as to what to build next and even if I figure what to build, I'm not sure exactly when I should build it and where the best placement should be.

so does a builder "have" to be a party leader to earn points and do they need to just continuosly build non-stop or just pick times to build certain things?

More information about that could help encourage better building in war and maybe more people wanting to build....right building seems to be terrible in the past 3 months...IDK, maybe it's just certain teirs that build badly or not at all....I certainly don't see any lack of building in T4....lower teirs seem to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for building.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Nice guide...but could you add more details about building....such as what to build, where to build it and most importantly when to build it...

I didn't know you don't get points for building with points when your not party leader...at least I've never got any points for building like this. I assume you have to be party leader to get those points or just build with alz to get points...but sorry I can't afford to use alz for building...I'm too broke for that LOL!

Most importantly though, when I do build rez tower, I'm stumped as to what to build next and even if I figure what to build, I'm not sure exactly when I should build it and where the best placement should be.

so does a builder "have" to be a party leader to earn points and do they need to just continuosly build non-stop or just pick times to build certain things?

More information about that could help encourage better building in war and maybe more people wanting to build....right building seems to be terrible in the past 3 months...IDK, maybe it's just certain teirs that build badly or not at all....I certainly don't see any lack of building in T4....lower teirs seem to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for building.
    Resurrection towers, everywhere, all the time

I think I need to update this including notions about bm3. Timing is everything in a war.

My FB Guide

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast