Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Val's T4/T5 compiled Guide(updates will be made)

Yea u can use wiz I've done it

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Yea u can use wiz I've done it
    Sweet. I'll add that n the notes. Thanks!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Fa are only able to lure e2 e3. w8 w9 or w/e doesn't work or at least for me someone else try lul

Shadow Titanium
    Well since this is a t4/t5 war guide I'd leave out the w9 w8 as it would take too long to accomplish if you gonna use fa bm2 and wiz bm2 it just seems like a waste of time and sp to do in t4 t5 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Well since this is a t4/t5 war guide I'd leave out the w9 w8 as it would take too long to accomplish if you gonna use fa bm2 and wiz bm2 it just seems like a waste of time and sp to do in t4 t5 imo.
    They were notes from an older notes I derived from ET's guide which I linked @ the top. Yes with the arrival of bm3, it's less practical now.

My FB Guide

Has anybody else noticed that there are quotes that aren't in the topic? >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Plenty of useful info here.

mbtシューズ mbt ブーツ mbt You have remarked very interesting details! ps nice internet site.Thanks for another magnificent post. Simply wanna input on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the articles is real excellent : D.What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog consists of awesome and genuinely good data in support of readers.
    ゴローズ ゴローズ 通販 ゴローズ 指輪 The third monster is change.I¡¦ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space .Mini UGG BootsWell I truly liked reading it.
    ゴローズ ネックレス mbt 通販 mbt 靴 Wilson, who's in his fifth period together with the Steelers, had been planning for Sunday's first-round playoff recreation against the Broncos. He is not going to journey with the team to Denver, based on numerous reports.Thank you so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally terrific chance to check tips from this site.All the time follow your heart. "The point of quotations is that one can use another's words to be insulting." by Amanda Cross.From your air, a single house seemed similar to a dollhouse that experienced had its roof lifted off. Looking down, the dining room table as well as other contents could possibly be observed, moist in lingering rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicyamoumma View Post
    mbtシューズ mbt ブーツ mbt You have remarked very interesting details! ps nice internet site.Thanks for another magnificent post. Simply wanna input on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the articles is real excellent : D.What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog consists of awesome and genuinely good data in support of readers.
    ゴローズ ゴローズ 通販 ゴローズ 指輪 The third monster is change.I¡¦ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space .Mini UGG BootsWell I truly liked reading it.
    ゴローズ ネックレス mbt 通販 mbt 靴 Wilson, who's in his fifth period together with the Steelers, had been planning for Sunday's first-round playoff recreation against the Broncos. He is not going to journey with the team to Denver, based on numerous reports.Thank you so much for providing individuals with an exceptionally terrific chance to check tips from this site.All the time follow your heart. "The point of quotations is that one can use another's words to be insulting." by Amanda Cross.From your air, a single house seemed similar to a dollhouse that experienced had its roof lifted off. Looking down, the dining room table as well as other contents could possibly be observed, moist in lingering rain.
    Definitely not spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Soo...What All in this guide do I need to update?

My FB Guide

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast