Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Val's T4/T5 compiled Guide(updates will be made)

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Soo...What All in this guide do I need to update?
    New skill arrangements. For instance, BL don't appear to have much of "use it all at once" problem anymore. ;o

  2. #72
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    I'm interested (from a cap point of reference) why you say going Omega to E4 is a bad plan for T4. That's often the plan that was used until recently.

    Also, the N1/N12 to N11/W10 plan is inferior to rushing Omega in my opinion. Guards are weak and the full cap force can take out Omega quicker than the time it takes to stack up guards/take N1/N12. Also it means you start building up a large base quicker and an Omega res is much more helpful/easier to defend than an N12 res.

    Having one party get DPS on Center while the rest of the force takes Omega works well as long as Procyon doesn't attempt to block Capella at Omega and overwhelm them.

    But what do I know? I'm noobish. :P

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I'm interested (from a cap point of reference) why you say going Omega to E4 is a bad plan for T4. That's often the plan that was used until recently.

    Also, the N1/N12 to N11/W10 plan is inferior to rushing Omega in my opinion. Guards are weak and the full cap force can take out Omega quicker than the time it takes to stack up guards/take N1/N12. Also it means you start building up a large base quicker and an Omega res is much more helpful/easier to defend than an N12 res.

    Having one party get DPS on Center while the rest of the force takes Omega works well as long as Procyon doesn't attempt to block Capella at Omega and overwhelm them.

    But what do I know? I'm noobish. :P
    You are right here though. And actually I think you could take both Omega and Center before you could take E4 with the old plan. In T4 for either Procyon or Capella it's better to go Alpha or Omega respectively and push from there. This plan is the best (atleast is was a few weeks ago, haven't been on much lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

  4. #74
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    You are right here though. And actually I think you could take both Omega and Center before you could take E4 with the old plan. In T4 for either Procyon or Capella it's better to go Alpha or Omega respectively and push from there. This plan is the best (atleast is was a few weeks ago, haven't been on much lately.
    It's changed recently because of the extreme handicaps in T4. (I just was in a 36 proc vs 25 cap war.)

    Procs send a force the size of cap's force to Omega to block, and then send the rest to Alpha. Unless ALL caps are at Omega, it either falls to proc, or is extremely delayed. And by the point that's taken, E2 and E3 are proc and they have DPS on mid. At that point, because procs have the advantage, if they build at all, they can just essentially throw their weight around taking bases/defending wherever cap goes, it takes a lot of focused effort from cap to counter handicaps like that.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    It's changed recently because of the extreme handicaps in T4. (I just was in a 36 proc vs 25 cap war.)

    Procs send a force the size of cap's force to Omega to block, and then send the rest to Alpha. Unless ALL caps are at Omega, it either falls to proc, or is extremely delayed. And by the point that's taken, E2 and E3 are proc and they have DPS on mid. At that point, because procs have the advantage, if they build at all, they can just essentially throw their weight around taking bases/defending wherever cap goes, it takes a lot of focused effort from cap to counter handicaps like that.
    I've been on both sides of like a fifteen player handicap, but the thing is that Caps have a huge advantage with the big players and that you have a lot of cooperation. And last time I logged you had a good force that focused mainly on throwing Procs off guard by stopping their push or taking HQ or a large base. Whereas Procs have their only advantage in hige numbers.
    All in all, however, it goes down to leadership and each nation's ability to tackle obstacles. (But leadership doesn't go anywhere if people don't follow orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

  6. #76
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    All in all, however, it goes down to leadership and each nation's ability to tackle obstacles. (But leadership doesn't go anywhere if people don't follow orders).
    This is number one winner in wars. I've said time and time again that war is a team game. Even with OP players from t5, a well teamed group is still very effective. I've seen it many times over the years and changes and it still holds true.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  7. #77
    The key to winning war: Wise leaders, and obedient soldiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •