Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should EST hire more people to deal with the Help Desk

Should EST hire more people to deal with the Help Desk

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on this. I appreciate EST listening to what we say, bringing up the servers with little downtime, and giving us fast updates. They also investigated the GA accounts and alz glitchers which was very helpful, considering OGP would have just been a big derp. The main problem in my eyes (don't flame) right now is the lack of Help Desk replies. I'm sitting at two weeks with no replies, and some people are already at 3 weeks. I understand that they are probably working hard on a new update / GA accounts / alz glitching etc, that's why I think they could spare some cash to enlist in a few new GMs to work with the help desk. I know I've sent in a lot of bot reports and a NW hacker ticket, and it doesn't help the situation if EST doesn't take care of the tickets.

At this point with such long waiting times, people are going to be discouraged in reporting any cheating at all. I don't think the GMs are really doing their part in game for deleting bots, because I have seen new ones and old ones in many places and channels. Also - many players are having billing issues, or 'unfair' account bans and they cannot even reach EST.

So another thing I ask is this; GMs- what are you working on that is taking away from other things?

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Definitely not, I enjoy the extra wait time.

^ lolz
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

i agree, however, last night i was getting 30 minute responses to my help desk tickets. had a full on conversation with GM daisy to be honest. they definitely stepped it up a bit. too bad the response was pretty much like "yeah but its gonna take us a long time to deal with your particular problem, please be patient!"

fail.
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

I Would feel like I Just won the lottery if a GM ever decided to answer my help desk ticket. I Can't even touch the game because I have the "id was already transferred" error and I'm 100% sure I'm either getting my character or I'm quitting this game.

Banned
    How about we get rid of all the spammers so people can use normal chat. Or ing Game Guard nobody likes it because it's trash garbage stuff.
    Last edited by BleedingSoul; 04-26-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    How about we get rid of all the spammers so people can use normal chat. Or ing Game Guard nobody likes it because it's trash garbage stuff.
    how do you really feel?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    how do you really feel?
    's garbage, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Killermitul View Post
    I Would feel like I Just won the lottery if a GM ever decided to answer my help desk ticket. I Can't even touch the game because I have the "id was already transferred" error and I'm 100% sure I'm either getting my character or I'm quitting this game.
    I already uninstalled cabal from my laptop because my 2 tickets are more than 3weeks. WTF est doing? Take forever to help with transfer issue. Alot of people would quit by the time they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by KhmerBlader View Post
    I already uninstalled cabal from my laptop because my 2 tickets are more than 3weeks. WTF est doing? Take forever to help with transfer issue. Alot of people would quit by the time they fix it.
    yes, alot would if there was actually alot having the transfer problem still, however i doubt its that high of a number, 20-30 players or something? i dont know im just throwing a random number on how many threads/ people posting in threads.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast