Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA solo ic1

FA solo ic1

hi, im lv147 fa and i was trying to solo ic1 for the first time. i got up to the flying magician woman thing, after it said "make me more excited" for the second time its spikes can 1 hit ko me at bm+aura.. does this happen to anyone?
    my stats:
    2400 hp
    921matk
    692def
    82cdi
    47amp

i know they aint very good but i really want to get to first lyca at least :d any suggestions to help me get thru?

Osmium
    yes it happens to everyone; it's called a "spike" attack

yup only way to avoid that is to use intuition or aod if you dont have those well than enjoy the lots of death like all of us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isomic View Post
    hi, im lv147 fa and i was trying to solo ic1 for the first time. i got up to the flying magician woman thing, after it said "make me more excited" for the second time its spikes can 1 hit ko me at bm+aura.. does this happen to anyone?
    my stats:
    2400 hp
    921matk
    692def
    82cdi
    47amp

i know they aint very good but i really want to get to first lyca at least :d any suggestions to help me get thru?
    yeah spike happens bra bra, you gotta just keep pewpewing, keep it up tho, before you know it ic1 will be a breeze for ya

Banned
    lma,OOOOO,why is your HP so low??? shouldn't it be like 28?? something with no buff?,your m atk is lowwwwwww,and yeah it happens to everyone,funny part about your thread is"you're making me more excited part of ic1 ahahahah"

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    lma,OOOOO,why is your HP so low??? shouldn't it be like 28?? something with no buff?,your m atk is lowwwwwww,and yeah it happens to everyone,funny part about your thread is"you're making me more excited part of ic1 ahahahah"
    Most FA won't have 2800 until 150+, but his is a little bit low.

It's also very odd that she can 1 shot you. Spikes are a set amount of damage depending on how many people go into the dungeon. With 1 person she should only spike you around 1600 or so.

I suggest not going solo again until 150+, the max duration AoS helps a lot. Your m.atk/amp/cd are all pretty low too, work on +ing your gear.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

thank you very much u guys ^^

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    lol ill go with u only if its ch17 :] epic drop for me im lucky as a golden child..

Banned
    ya im a 146 WA and i sumtimes will get 1 shot by the harpy to, when im in bm2
    3600 hp
    1090 def
    980 attak
    2080 def rate
    95% cdi
    40 samp

Banned
    o ul be like 2000 def when u get like 180 hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast